What Does Shinpachi Thinks Of You?

Aries: Please work on your anger issues, please. (Got a Problem with that, four eyes?!) I-I don't-

Taurus: Thank you for accompanying Kagura-Chan.

Gemini: Please talk more slowly, I feel like I'm in a concert when I'm talking to you, (Y/N)-San! (Now you know how I feel whenever you take me to that Otsuu's concerts!) Otsuu-Chan is important! She makes me happy- (Yeah, whatever.)

Cancer: Gin-san is right. You should stop wasting our toilet paper like Gin-san wasting money on pachinko! *also get yeeted by Cancer's tears*

Leo: You shouldn't give Gin-san some money... He won't learn!

Virgo: He/She is nice to me and helps me with chores that supposedly those two gorillas are supposed to do it!

Libra: Please don't puke at the living room again. You don't clean it!

Scorpio:... P-please don't break my glasses anymore. (Got a problem with that?! I'll break those whenever I want!)

Sagittarius: Can you please teach my sister how to cook?

Capricorn: I rarely see him/her but I hope he/she is currently in good health!

Aquarius: He/She is the most generous person I ever knew! But he/she is kinda crazy...

Pisces: Please stay away from those gorillas.

Love and Peace y'all-
. _. >