Which gremlin spiked the juice?

Start from the beginning

GONTA: Spiked juice? 

Rat_child: Whoever it was, they sure have a sense of humor. I have never seen Kaito act like that! God, he gets drunk easily. 

Satan: If it wasn't Kokichi, nor Miu, I do doubt that it was anyone from our class. Remember, the entire school is here. 

Thot101: HEY! WATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN, YA FOLKLORE CUNT! 

Satan: I will dismiss your rude remarking, for now. Kaede, do you know if Shuichi is investigating this. 

Orgles_cousin: You can bet on it! He's on the case! 

Thot101: Could he at least keep us updated! Stuff like this is all Pooichi is good at anyway! 

Orgles_cousinHe's good at a lot of other things, I'll have you know, Miu!!! 

Thot101: EEK! I-I'm s-sorry! 

Orgles_cousinAre you... stuttering through text? 

Satan: It appears, she is. 

Orgles_cousinWell, never mind that. To answer you. 

Hattective is online  

Hattective: I guess I could keep you updated. Although, I haven't found much, I have a few suspects. 

Rat_child: Oh! Am I one of them! 

Hattective: You use to be. But Gonta can confirm that you were with him the entire time. 

GONTA: Yes! And Gonta would not lie about such a thing. 

GONTA: But Gonta is kind of confused. What do friends mean by "spike the juice." 

Killer_kid: It means someone put alcohol in it. It makes people act weird and tipsy. 

GONTA: Is that why Kaito is crying in bathroom? 

Killer_kid: He's WHAT! 

Killer_kid is offline  

Satan: And there she goes. 

Satan: But I do question. Isn't everyone here underage when it comes to drinking. Isn't this technically a crime. 

Thot101: Three words; Hope's Peak Academy. 

Hattective: It's honestly remarkable how many things you can get away with. 

Orgles_cousin: I heard, that Nagito guy from 77-B blew up the gym two years ago and only got suspended for a few months.  

Rat_childSo, you're basically giving me a permit to blow stuff up? 

Satan: We are NOT.