James one shot 2

Marriage 

Your P.O.V

"Babe are you ready yet?"

My boyfriend asked me. He was freaking out about Valentines day. He wanted everything to be perfect. I never really got into Valentines day until James came around. We were in the car driving to wherever we were going. We arrived at the resturant. He helped me get out and we went in the back where a candle lit dinner for two was set up. He had flowers and a bear with choclate and a necklace on it. I smiled at him, we sat down and ate our food. My favorite song came on, 'Kiss Me' by Ed Sheeran.

"You know me so well babe!"

He smiled,

"This I do. I love you!"

"I love you too!"

He was the greatest boyfriend ever. I truley loved him with all my heart.

------

After dinner we went to the beach. Since we were in Malibu. It was perfect, everything with James was more than perfect.

"James this is amazing."

He smiled and stopped.

"Baby I love you more than anything. You're my everything. I can't imagine my life without you. You are the most amazing person I've ever known. You keep me grounded and myself. You're the reason I get up smiling everyday. [Y/N] please make me the happiest man on this planet and marry me?!"

He got down on one knee and took out the ring. It was really beautiful.

"Yes, of course!"

I smiled really big, through the tears. He put the ring on my finger and got up. I tackled him with a huge bear hug. Then I kissed him and he whispered,

"I love you"

In my ear. Gosh I loved him! <3