Breakfast at Syaoran's

ابدأ من البداية

"Do you know how to get them back?"

"I'm not sure, but I think the cards can help. The day I was attacked by windy was the last day I could use any magic at all." He answered. He had to go meet a client in the afternoon so he was dressed in his formal shirt and pants.

"So you didn't want to steal them from me?"

Syaoran paused for a while. He wasn't sure about how to answer that.

"No" he answered half-heartedly.

"Did you find out who that woman was?"

-

Music:
https://youtu.be/cFQLWVl6-ws

-

Syaoran shook his head to a no.

"This might sound strange... but... I feel like... I've heard that voice before." Sakura looked at the glint on her poached egg.

"You've heard it before? Was it like Ruby Moon's? Or Miss Mizuki's?" He asked her with suspicion.

"It could... Although... it sounded like... one of our friends."

"Do you mean from school?"

Sakura nodded. "I'm very sure I've heard that voice long time back... But why would any of them know about the cards?"

"I never sensed any magic around them... She told me 'they' would get to your cards and cause you some harm. Did something happen after that incident?"

Sakura thought for a while. "After that incident... I was so scared, I asked Yue to take away my cards and keep them in a safe place. He sealed them in a void he created, and Kero went into the book to protect them. Only recently did I get them back."

"So whoever this 'they' was couldn't get to your cards because they were with Yue?" Syaoran inferred.

Sakura nodded. "But... who are these people who are after my cards? How did she come to know about this? It seems like... She means well..."

"