Every single person was flabbergasted.

"Eh..!?" Cheng said as he violently shook haikuan's shoulder. Zhan was still looking at yibo whose forehead was practically glued to the table.

"Yibo...? Honey..? U OK..?" Zhan desperately said as he poked yibo's cheek continuously.

"I think....yibo-ge and haikuan-ge have really low alcohol tolerance..." Zan jin said as he and ji li tried to get haikuan up.

"But wh---" yubin couldn't complete his sentence as suddenly yibo raised himself up and blankly blinked around. Haikuan also did the same but slowly got up with a blank face and started walking around and looked around the room, touching and picking up everything that was in the entire celler. Zhan tapped yibo's shoulder. Yibo slowly turned to zhan and stared past him.

Zhan was amused. Drunk wang yibo is truly something else.... he should have known that the two brothers were low alcohol tolerent. He looked at zhuo cheng and ji li and yubin who were following haikuan around the room to see what tge hell he was doing.

"Yibo?" Zhan gently called but yibo didn't budge. He tried again.

"Bobo...?" Zhan said and snapped his fingers infront of yibo's face. Yibo blinked and looked at zhan. A red tint crept across yibo's cheek.

(Like the same thing that happened in the gif)

"Oh god! Is Mr. Poker face blushing..!?!?" Yubin said in a surprised amused tone.

"Yibo, OK answer the question...who are you?" Zhan asked to make sure yibo was fine.

"I am my zhan zhan's boyfriend." Yibo said in a flat voice.

Zhan, "........."

Yubin,"........"

OK wang yibo is definitely shit faced....

Meanwhile, haikuan came back and sat back on the chair after touring the entire wine celler.

"....I'm never letting this two brothers get drunk again." Zhuo Cheng said as he fixed hiakuan straight when the latter swayed on his chair.

"....definitely never." Zhan muttered. Zhan was asking yibo questions and the latter was answering the questions ridiculously without straight answers. But every single answer had zhan's name mentioned...and it definitely made zhan feel a little proud.

Suddenly all of them flinched when haikuan suddenly slammed his hand on the table.

"Haiku--" ji li couldn't complete as haikuan then spoke in a loud voice that definitely didn't suit his gentle demeanour.

"Wang Zhuo Cheng!!! Lets get hitched!!!" Haikuan said loudly without looking at anyone.

Ji li, "...."

Yubin, "....."

Zan jin, "...."

Zhan, "....."

Zhuo Cheng, " .....shut up u drunk goblin."

Haikuan, " NO! I WONT SHUT UP! I WONT! I WONT! I WONT! I WON'T! I WON'T!...." he continued saying this at the top of his lungs. Zhuo Cheng winced and tried to shut up haikuan with zero success. Finally ji li spotted a duck tape on the corner and hastliy picked it up.

He then tore a piece of tape and pressed if on haikuan's mouth. Haikuan was still screaming but could not as his mouth was sealed and he wasn't in the right state of his mind to figure out that he could use his own hamds to pull out the tape.

"It was tge only way..." Ji li said as haikuan finally went quiet and soon fell asleep with his head on zhuo cheng's shoulder.

Zhan and yubin were still playing with yibo and asking him many different questions until yibo suddenly stopped answering. Zhan waved his hand infront of his face and frowned when he didn't get any response.

"What is wrong poker face...?" Yubin asked and gently slapped yibo's head. Before anyone could react, yibo stood up on his chair and climbed up and stood on top of the table.

Everyone froze. One drunken brother was shut up....now god knows what the other one was gonna do. Zhan stood up and hastily took yibo's hand.

"Yibo! What the hell are u doing! Get down from the table!!" Zhan said in a desperate voice. Yibo looked down and looked at his lover in the eyes.

"Sean Xiao Zhan!" Yibo announced.

"Yah! Get down!" Zhuo Cheng said but yibo didn't budge.

"OK....i dont know why...i feel like something is gonna happen..." Zan jin said in a nervous voice.

Yibo took a deep breath, " Sean Xiao Zhan!! MARRY ME!!"

Everyone : *death silence*

Zhan : "AH!?!"

.
.
.