Ch.1

Hailey

"I have a friend who needs help, she will pay you all you have to do is help her because she is sick and isn't doing so well " my grandma said

my name is Hailey Brooks I am Currently looking for something to do over the summer.

Something that would also look good for my application for college.

My grandma thought it was a good idea to go to Malibu Ca and help out a friend. She will pay for the trip and everything.

She's really rich, she has this humongous house near the beach. It's only going to be me and her. I'm pretty sure this summer is going to be the best one yet. I hope.

Your wondering how it would help with my college application? It helps because it's like community service. I'm not supposed to get payed but my grandmas friend insisted.

"So when do I leave" I ask

"You leave tomorrow so pack your stuff your staying there for about 2 months" my grandma said

"And your ok with this" I asked I finished school last week meaning once after the summer is over i have to go to college so i wont see her for a while.

"Sweety as long as you stay out of trouble and make sure to have fun but not too much fun" she said

I'm living with my grandma because my mom died when I was born and my dad well he couldn't handle taking care of a child, he was going to give me up for adoption but my grandma insisted she take care of me.

It's hard for me not having parents especially at school. People always ask me about them and i have to say I don't have none.

Do you know how hard it is for a child to understand that it was either them or their mom that had to die, and having a dad who couldn't take care of you.

It felt like hell when my grandma first told me but now I understand. My grandma is my lifesaver.

I lived in Las Vegas for almost a year, we used to live in Calabasas so thats how my grandma knew Jen(the grandmas friend name).

They used to work together, My grandma isnt that old she is 53 and she had my dad at the age of 17 so that makes my dad 36 years old. My mom had me at the age of 18 so she was still young.

so here i am packing to go to a place that is 1 hr and 5 minutes long to get by plane.

"well im done with everything goodnight grams" i said sticking my head in here room.

"goonight sweetie wake me up before you leave" she said.

_______________________________________________________

Authors note

wassup loves this is my second fanfiction. i promise you this one is better than the other one. its going to get really good more on in the story so please have patience.

these chapters are shorter than my other story because im going to be writing two stories so its going to be hard to write alot.

The picture on top is how she looks like. The real person is Barbara Palvin. Im so jealous she so pretty and me on the other hand i look like a potato compared to her.

well on other news go check other my other story its called Aarons Adopted sister. You will love it.

follow me on twitter @duhthejacks.