Lie Again (SB)

-Lie Again-
Choi Soobin

[This is a work of fiction so don't take anything serious here. This is just a part of my imagination and don't expect to much in this story. Sorry for some typograpical and grammatical errors.]

===========================

Soobin's POV

Can we be together again?

Can you love me again?

Can we bring the sweet and happy memories of us and just erase the sorrowful one?

Can we go back to the past that you love me and not feeling all this pain?

Can we hug each other until the sun will rise in the next day?

Doing all of that is impossible. Bringing the love that we had is very impossible.

Knowing that you love someone else not me.

It hurts me knowing that you don't love me.

Can we just go back when we are happy and didn't get tired of loving each other?

But I think that's so impossible..

Loving you wasn't enough so I let you go even if my heart didn't want to..

---

I was walking down the street to buy something in the nearest shop. As I was walking I passed by a girl and man holding each other's hand and the girl is Y/N. I see that in the corner of my eyes you're staring at me but I didn't dare to look at her.

I don't want to see you anymore.

It will be less painful if I don't see you..

Seeing you makes me cry and makes me think about the past that we had.

I love you but I think I love you is not enough so I let you go easily..

---

I was in my friend's house. We're playing games and eating some snack. Suddenly, the doorbell rang so Kai stand up to open the door.

"Y/N!!" he shout in excitement  that makes me froze in my spot.

"Come inside!" Kai happily said.

I stand up in instant and planning to go.

"I need to go" I expressionless said.

"Why?" Beomgyu asked.

"I just need to go" I said and walk out.

I deeply sighed and hold my chest.

My heart keeps beating fast when I see you..

I don't love you anymore..

"Soobin!" a familiar voice shout at the back.

I turn my back and see Y/N.

She run and stop in front of me.

"Why are you always going away when I am near to you? Are you that mad so you can't face me?" she suddenly asked.

I didn't answer her and just remain standing there.

"Answer me!!" she shout and push me.

"Because I don't want to see you.. I don't want to see you face anymore and Yes!! Im so mad at you.. I don't really love you from the start and I'm so happy that you break up with me.. You're not the type of girl who--" I was cut off by her when she suddenly  slap me.

"Enough. I don't want to hear you" she said while tears are forming on her eyes.

She turn her back and walk away.

I smile in pain when she walk away.

I'm so good at lying...

You just believed me.

You fooled by my words.

All I said was a lie and I just choose to hurt you by my words because I don't want you near beside me.

I say those hurtful words that I didn't meant to say..

Our love is so painful so just go..

I said those words that are not true..

I don't love you..

Yes, I Lie Again.

---

======================

[Work of Fiction✨]