| Crush stealer! |

Gwen walked out. Winking at duncan. Courtney felt a sense of rage grow inside her. Gwen walked over and pushed me out of the way to sit next to duncan. I walked away, making sure duncan saw it. I strut into the cabin, he wasnt even looking at gwen, I winked at him before walking into the cabin. I closed it behind me. Heather got up.

"Hey, Courtney!" she said in a happy tone.

"Slept good?" I said while pouring myself another mug.

"Tots. Except for beths snoring." She said as she glared at beth, still sleeping.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well, courtney..Still have your eyes on that green mohawked freak?"

"Well.." I stuttered. "Of course, hes still as hot as he was at Total drama." I said, while scratching the back of my neck.

"Eh," she said while making coffee, "I have to go to the communal washroom.

I walked outside again, Duncan and gwen were gone. I wondered.. "What happened?"

I walked into the boys bathroom on accident, looking for Heather..

There I saw, Duncan and gwen making out, I could tell Duncan was not liking it because he was trying to get away.

Even though I knew he didnt like it, I teared up and ran out.

I could hear Duncans muffled mid-kiss talk. "C-MMM-Courtney-mm-"

He didnt get to finish before I walked out.

Then I saw it..