| Two timing bad boy! |

|{ 𝒜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝓅. (𝒲𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓀𝓌𝒶.) }|

Courtney brushed through her dark caramel-blond hair, as Bridgette rambled on about Geoff.

"Bridge, you know a man isnt right if he gives you a horrible arts and crafts project." 

"Oh, Courtney, It wasnt that bad..Okay, it was that bad." Bridgette said while straightening her gorgeous, light blonde hair. 

Courtney would put on her clear lip-gloss and hair tie. "Bridgette, I know you deserve the best. Honestly, Geoff is a nice guy..A very clueless guy." 

"Eh," Bridgette said while packing up her stuff. "Well, see ya at the girls cabin!" Bridgette would walk out, closing the door behind her.

"Okay, see ya." Courtney said while quickly putting white clips in her hair. I better get out of here before Chris turns off the lights of the 'beloved' camp, Wawanakwa.

Courtney walked out, and saw Duncan sitting on the steps of the Boys Cabin. Courtney looked at his tired eyes, messy hair, and abs. She could tell he was sleeping before he came out here. 

Courtney got a shiver down her spine, and then a soft, deep voice said, "Hey, princess. You done staring yet?" Courtney shook her head and said, "I was NOT staring." Courtney said in an annoyed high-pitched voice. "Oh, princess. How about you come and give your prince a kiss goodnight?" Duncan winked. Courtney stuck her tounge out at him, as she walked perfectly in her high heel wedges. 

Courtney would think to herself: 

𝙐𝙜𝙝, 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚. 𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤..𝙃𝙤𝙩. 𝙐𝙂𝙃! 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣!

Courtney walked into the girls cabin, all she smelt is perfume. Beths. She is always trying to be amazing for her 'boyfriend' she mumbled to herself. Courtney patted her velvet pillow and laid down. She sighed deeply. She thought,

𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝘿𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬. 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬. 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣-𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. 𝙐𝙜𝙝..

She woke up early, as usual. Heather and Courtney were good friends now, as they worked out their differences. Courtney used Heathers coffee maker and made 'Vanilla Villa' coffee. She got her light pink mug, and poured some of that delicous energy in the mug. She walked outside the girls cabin and sat on the steps, breathing in the chilly air and nature scent. She tapped her fluffy socks against the chipping wood and sighed. Then she saw him. Duncan. He was too drinking something. Probably water, as the boys probably didnt like coffee. She saw in the corner of her eye that duncan was staring at her.. "Hey! Stop staring at my.." "Hey, hey princess, not my fault they're bulging." Courtney walked over to where duncan was sitting, she smiled to herself. Duncan wiped some coffee off her lip and licked it off his finger. "So, I was thinking princess.." Ugh. But then, out walked gwen. 

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙜𝙬𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤?𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜?𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙬𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙖𝙣?𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚!