Chapter 1 - "I found you"

Growing up sickly is really annoying. You get to spend most of your time in the hospital. The white walls, the smell of lodoform and of course IV drops here and there. It brings back a lot of memories. That's why ever since I got out of the hospital I've set up my goal; that's to find that boy. I'll never know when I will be taken back to that prison so, I got to make this worth the shot. 

~~~

To see him; easy to say but that's actually harder to do especially for a girl who spent most of her life in the hospital not minding what's outside of that prison is.

"So this is what they call school. I've only read this from books; seems interesting." I said to myself as I rubbed my chin while looking at the gate of Itachiyama Academy.

This is my first and might be my last year entering an actual school. I was home schooled since I was young, more like hospital schooled. I'm (y/n) and I'm a third year.

I looked around the school, mesmerized about what I'm seeing. 'I can't believe it. I'm actually attending school' I thought as I skipped along the hallways up to my classroom. The bell rang and we all took a seat. The teacher asked me and the other male student to introduce ourselves. He goes first.

"Good morning everyone. My name is Takeda Osami. You can call me Omi for short." He greeted. My eyes grew wide as I heard the name "Omi".

Flashback (11 years ago)

I was walking down the corridor while pulling my IV drop alongside my nurse when I saw a man dressed as a clown talking to his kid. 'Tch, it's that not so funny clown again' I thought. I walked passed them as I heard their conversation.

"To the room over there" The clown pointed towards the direction to where I'm confined. "There are kids who needs my help. They're sad and lonely, Omi so, we need to make them smile." he continued as I clench my fist.

"But dad—" He was interrupted by his father. Shaking his head indirectly telling him 'No buts'.

Flashback End.

'Could it be Omi!?' I thought as I turned to the boy who's giving his introduction. After the introduction, I sat on my seat but, I can't completely take my eyes off him. I didn't expect that meeting him was easier than I thought. The classes started and my butt's itching to talk to him already. I took some mini glances at him during the lectures and I think he noticed. As soon as the classes ended I ran to his table and said. "Omi-san it's me! (Y/N)!"

He gave me a confused looked. "I'm sorry I don't remember anyone named (y/n)" "I'm that germ!" I shouted pointing to myself happily. He choked himself and was trying to hold back his laughter. "Are you seriously calling yourself a germ right now?"

"You really don't remember?" I asked again.

"More like we haven't met each other like literally." He smirked as he pat my head before heading out.

I sighed. 'Yep this isn't really easy as I thought.' I thought to myself. A girl then tapped my shoulder. "Hey! I'm Liliana. Seems like you we're embarrassed a while ago. Our classmates we're laughing at you."

"Huh?" I asked in confusion. "What's wrong with what I did? I'm just trying to clarify something."

She shook her head. "Clarifying something is normal (y/n)-chan but calling yourself a germ! You really are something."