Chapter 2: omen part 2

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the next chapter to this story now before the chapter begins I'm going to be adding one last character to the harem that was sent to me by one of my commenters

this is Lira she is not part of the canon story, but any way she will be Y/n's secret ally for now for the idea it goes to 20Ekosling now with that settled let the chapter begin.

Y/n's pov

after the match between Leona and Tygress along with Cheetara defending three lizards strapped in restraints and getting fruit thrown at them. I know that the cats and the lizards on this planet don't have the best of relationships, but there's still at least some good lizards out there that struggle to survive. I walked between the crowd and join Leona's side in defending the lizards that are being harassed.

Y/n: now, now there's no need for violence here. just turn around and continue the festival

male cat1: these lizards are our enemy why do you care!

Y/n: I may not have come from this planet, but I know that there are better ways in settling your differences.

the crowd took a step, but Tygress used her whip to make the crowed back away a bit, but they then charged at us.

Tygress: now you see me. now you don't!

I chuckled as she disappears and reappears behind one of the male cats and punched him in the face. while Cheetara takes out a some of the cats with her staff and speed which is a good combo for her and was relatively easy for her to take out a group of cats that haven't actually fought in a real fight. Leona may not have a weapon, but she's doing quite well with just her fist and blocking punches. as a group of cats charged at me I waved my hand in front of them as they stop.

Y/n: you want to go home and rest for the day.

group of cats: I want to go home and rest for the day.

the group of cats that I used the Force on then went on to their respected homes to rest for the day I then look at Leona to see that she is about to punch but.

Claudus: Leona!

we all turn to see King Claudus Leona's father and Tygress adoptive father with Grune and two other guards with them.

Dlaudus: what is going on here? protecting Lizards?

Leona: no I'm protecting us. from turning into the very cold-blooded creatures we fear. these lizards did nothing and should be released.

Claudus: release them? don't be foolish. as lord of the Thundercats it is my duty to keep our people safe and one day it will be yours.

Leona: you wanted me to start acting like a Queen. well, this is it. and I don't the only way to rule is with a sword. maybe we'd have less trouble with the lizards if we weren't always repressing them.