Chapter 3: Ramlak Rising

A/n: Hello my fellow readers! Here is the next chapter to this story, sorry it took awhile but any way I revisited an old comment on one of the chapters that if I was going to introduce any characters from the star wars side. I'll let you guys know that no star wars characters will appear in the season 1 Thundercats 2011, but once i pick up where season 1 left off they will appear there will be some characters from star wars rebels that will appear and some from star wars visions. But I won't tell you out right who it will be, so I'll keep you guys guessing until the end of Season 1, now let the chapter begin!

Y/n's pov

Once daylight hit and Mumm-Ra left with his forces to wherever their base is at, the only thing that was left of Thundera is just broken buildings and destroyed walls left, Jaga was no where to be found. Now Leona, Tygress and Cheetara are paying respects to Claudus, with Leona heating up the blade of her sword and makes the Thundercats symbol into the stone.

Leona: Rest now to rise again, father.

Tygress: May your next life show you peace.

Y/n: *under his breath* May the Force be with you, my King.

Leona: We should move out, while the lizards' trail is still fresh. Mumm-Ra's lair is probably past the Sand Sea, so we have quite the journey ahead of us.

Cheetara: Mumm-Ra? Jaga told us to first seek out the Book of Omens. Those were my teacher's last words to us.

Y/n: She's right, I think it's best to find the Book of Omens first. Going after Mumm-Ra now would only put us at risk.

Leona: The book can wait. It has for centuries.

Tygress: But only the book can provide us answers, Leona.

Leona: Answers? I already know who destroyed our city, who killed out king! What other answers do you need?! If it was either one of us on that funeral pyre, father would have already buried that demon. I intend to do him the same justice.

Y/n: Leona, calm down.

Cheetara: You're angry, Leona.

Leona: I should hope, I'm not the only one! We're going after Mumm-Ra, and that's a command.

Tygress: *sarcastic tone* You are the Queen.

Y/n: *sighs* Tygress, you and I both know that Leona is still rather emotional, since Claudus death. She needs time to process the events.

Tygress: *sighs* I know, but what about you, Y/n? He treated you well and thought of you as part of our family.

Y/n: Well, I do miss him, but I know that he wouldn't want me to be blinded by anger and rage, just as he wouldn't want the same for you and Leona. I will help mend her emotional state and yours as well, that's a promies.

Tygress smiles along with Cheetara and follow Leona to our destination, with Snarf following close behind us as to not get left behind, once we arrived at the front gates of Thundera Leona turns back to the ruin city that just fuels her anger. After we left the city and walk down the path to follow the lizards to Mumm-Ra's lair, but we started to hear voices that sounded like two young ladies, and just as if on cue we see two girls around the same age as us if not slightly younger coming right up to Leona.

young cat girl1: I can't believe it! Princess Leona and Tygress to the rescue.

young cat girl2: Names are WilyKat and Kit. We thought we were the only cats left.

Instead of responding back to the two cat girls, Leona just continues to walk ahead and the two look back at one another, but proceed to follow Leona.

WilyKit: Maybe we can join you, until we get to where we're going El Darra, The City of Treasure.