Theres some whores in this house

Y/n's pov

"Did you and Tsukishima fight or something?" Suga asks.

"Nah we're good," I say.

"Then is there a reason you keep on stealing his water and drinking it before he even gets a chance to have some?" he asks.

I glance over to Kei who just so happens to be dying as we near the end of practice.

"I was just thirsty," I say.

"And you threatened ever else that if you gave him water you'd beat them," Kageyama says.

"I did not," I say. "I didn't threaten Yachi or Yams,"

But then again I don't need to. And I'm not trying to traumatize them, it's enough that they have to deal with me on a daily.

"Aren't you supposed help out with the beauty pageant?" Yamaguchi asks.

"I'm not allowed to go," I say. "Apparently my input is not needed,"

"No surprise there," Kei stands up, looks like he won't be dying tonight.

"I thought you were going to actually die," Hinata says.

"As if I'd die," he rolls his eyes. "Your so stupid,"

"Heres your water peasant," I throw the bottle at him.

I want intently as I watch him take a big gulp.

"God what is that?" he cringes.

"Its water," I smile.

"It doesn't smell like water from here," Daichi says.

"Its vinegar pussy," I say.

"Language," Suga gasps.

"Everyone go home," Ukai says. "I don't want to have to be a witness to your guy's trouble-making,"

"Are you gonna drink that or?" I ask.

"Obviously I'm not gonna drink this crap," he hands me the bottle. "Your going insane,"

"It's your own fault," we start walking out of the gym. "Your the one who suggested that stupid magical girl cafe, this was all part of your evil plan,"

"Well maybe you should stop sleeping in class," he snickers. "Then maybe it would be something different,"

"You are despicable," I say. "And I bet you planned the pageant shit too. This is terrible, i'm gonna be sweating my tits off in whatever they stuff me in,"

"The pageant wasn't my doing," he says. "You got picked cause you're pretty,"

"I refuse to believe that you just uttered those words," I cover my ears. "I must remain a bad bitch who remains unaffected by your antics,"

"My antics?" he scoffs.

"Yup," I nod my head. "I will not turn into baby bitch, I will remain hardcore,"

"Says the one who he gets carried around while she eats her children's snacks," he says.

"No, I've left that lifestyle behind, no piggybacks rides or kid foods for me," I continue to walk. "If I want to grow taller I've got to act like it, I'll act tall,"

"That doesn't even make any sense," he says. "How do you act tall?"

"Behold my blank expression," I say. "And how I'm matching your strides, just like a tall person. Think tall, act tall, and be tall,"

"How does one act tall? Enlighten me oh wise one," he says in a sarcastic voice.

"Who shoved a stick up your ass?" I ask. "I bet you did it yourself,"