Chaos at the Malfoy Manner

//Draco's Pov//

My father is going to kill me

5 hours ago

Draco hopped off the train at Platform 9 ¾ and met up with his parents, it was a silent ride home even though Narcissa tried to talk to him but he was lost in his thoughts because he has no idea how he's going to tell his father he got resorted into Gryffindor.
As the have reached their destination the Malfoy Manner Draco practically shoved his way inside of the house, when he entered his room he called his house elf Tami and request that he gets a glass of water immediately, the elf came back in a matter of seconds and delivered him his water and left.
As he was laying down on his bed his father called him down stairs, Draco was to lazy but he obeyed his father and went down. His father had talked to him about school to his surprised because that is the first time Lucius had ever asked his about school out of the blue. He said it was as usual, him being up to no good, bullying children especially Potter who would have a snazzy come back for everything. As the talked for what seemed over an hour Narcissa jumped in the conversation and asked if he was already to make sure he is not going through depression or being bullied by people who think his family is a disgrace to the Wizarding World but he lied and simply said he fine and no one is mad enough to do that.
It was night fall and he house elf had prepared Dinner for them so them went to eat dinner and sat in the living room in silence when his thoughts came rushing back at his, how is he going to tell his father he's in Gryffindor, will he allowed. Draco dashed up to his room pacing up and down to calm him self down from the fact that his father will kill him if he finds out. The house elf's had brought Draco laundry that had been washed and asked him why does he have a Gryffindor robe and asked him if his father know, he shushed the elf and said my father will kill me if he finds out am a Gryffindor or worse disown me, his only son. He had sent the elf away a while ago and was rambling in this thoughts and said he'll tell his father tomorrow.

//Next day//
Draco usually always wakes up early because it had become a habit of his to go into the garden every morning to clear his head but in this particular day he did get to because he was awake by the sound of his name being called from in the living room by non other that his father, he run down stairs to see what his father wanted only to find out that his father was holding his school robes with an explain this look on his face.

Narcissa and Lucius had been quarreling for five minutes now because she thinks it doesn't matter what house he gets into what matters is why and this father think that what matters is that he is disgracing the Malfoy name because he was cases into Gryffindor, the argument went in for a while until Draco had enough and stopped them both in the middle of their argument to asked, is it really important to you that i got resorted into Gryffindor but not he reason, he continued on saying that maybe he reason that he got sorted into Gryffindor probably because he acts more like a Gryffindor than a Slytherin and that he never was actually given the choice to do what pleased him rather he had to do what his father wish and served Voldemort and he never wanted to. After he finished what he said his mother engulfed him in a hug because she had no idea he felt this way while is father just told him that he had choice and he know if he let him do what he wanted he would have become a Gryffindor from the beginning but no this family showed him the right way, the Malfoy way and it's better that way, the his vacation continued as normal be would go back to Hogwarts tomorrow.

// Anyway that it for day guys I finished writing this at 12 am in the morning, as usual I would do my best to fix the grammatical errors that I made.//