☁️Asmodeus's goodbye☁️

⚠️Chapter 19 spoilers⚠️
☁️Fluff☁️
☁️Drunk Asmodeus ☁️
💖Happy birthday LordTanukii 💖

Asmodeus was taking Charlie out for drinks. He wanted to have a contest on how much liquor he could down before being drunk. It was the strongest in Devildom, even Lucifer would fall weak to how strong the taste was. Asmodeus guided Charlie into the bar, a grin plastered on his lips. "I'd figure you'd like a taste of Devildom Liquor before going back." Asmodeus explained as Charlie nodded, his fluffy yet messy brown hair slightly in his eyes. "Alright. I won't mind a taste or two." Charlie chuckled, a sweet smile on his lips. Oh that smile.. Asmo couldn't forget the first time the brunette smiled at him, it was like he was in the heavens once again. Asmo got two seats for him and his best friend, possible lover after he was done with this.

Charlie smiled nervously as Asmo bought the most expensive and hard hitting liquor there is. Both of them didn't know if it effected humans at all but it wouldn't hurt to try. They got two massive glasses of the clearing purple liquid with what seems like strawberry's but black. Charlie wasn't too keen on this but he closed his eyes. "Ready.. set.. go!" Asmo exclaimed as he started to chug the liquor. The hard hitting alcohol was numbing to Asmo but he was already drunk by half way. Charlie took a small sip but it tasted like strawberry milk to him. He ended up downing it, finishing it before Asmo. Asmo loudly hiccuped as he set his glass down. It wasn't even full drained. "Wow.. how..!?" Asmo exclaimed in a drunk fashion. He gave a teary eyed look to Charlie as he squished his cheek against the table. He was ready to burst into tears as he thought about Charlie leaving. It broke him into pieces. Charlie seemed shocked at the tears in the Avatar of Lust's eyes. He set his empty glass down besides Asmos. "Hey.. it's alright.. I'm sorry I didn't get drunk from it but I don't think it works on humans. It tasted like strawberry milk. I don't think liquor is supposed to taste like that." Charlie rubbed his shoulder but Asmo started to sob. "It's not about that!" Asmo cried out, getting on his knees. He'd hug Charlie's legs. "I don't w-want you to leave us! Me! I don't know what I'll do without you!" Asmo sobbed out, closing his pinkish eyes as hot tears went down his smooth tinted red cheeks. Charlie was stunned but he gave a honey sweet smile once again. He cupped Asmos face, tilting it up to give him a small kiss. Asmo gasped, slowly opening his eyes but shutting them again as he melted into the kiss. He melted into Charlie's eyes, and touch. Anything he did Asmo adored. After a minute Charlie pulled away, rubbing his cheeks. "You're okay. I hope I can stay here again soon after I leave. For now, let's get you home." Charlie chuckled as Asmo gave a happy drunk like noise. He picked Asmo up bridal style, paying for the drinks and getting out of there.

Asmo wrapped his arms around Charlie's neck as he remembered something. "Ohhhh...it's you're birthday! Happy birthday!" Asmo squealed loudly as Charlie walked down the Devildom streets with him. Charlie laughed, kissing his forehead. "Thank you, Asmo. I love you so so much." Charlie cooed, kissing his cheeks. Asmo giggled like a baby getting kisses. He slightly wiggles but Charlie held on. Charlie grabbed the house keys out of his pocket and unlocked the main gate then the grand entrance door. He closed all of it behind him. He rushed to Asmos room to avoid the other brothers. He laid Asmo down in his fluffy pink themed bed. Asmo pulled Charlie down suddenly. Charlie grunted as he laid besides Asmo now. Asmo giggled, pulling him close. It was 11:58 pm.. Charlie checked his phone before setting it to the side. He started to cuddle Asmo as the lights dimmed. It was a natural thing for them to do so. As I smiled up at Charlie. "I love you too.." he hiccuped, face still red from crying. He nuzzled his face into the freckled boys chest, happy now that his exposed feelings were acknowledged and accepted. Charlie smiled as Asmo started to fall asleep easily. This was the best birthday gift Charlie could ask for. Charlie checked his phone again, smiling. Midnight. August 6th. His early..ish birthday gift was amazing enough.

//happy birthday, Charlie! 9/6/2002-3//