☁️Beel's food and cuddle date☁️

Fluffy one shot
Beel
Submission for MysticLucy .

✨✨✨✨

Y/n is a very handsome young man at the age of (anything above 18). He is talented and just.. so much more than what any of the seven brothers expected of a human. Especially Beelzebub. Beelzebub has been separated from his twin, Belphegor for the time being. He was in the human world. In exchange they'd get a few human exchange students. At first Beelzebub was completely against it like his twin but he had no choice but having to bring the fresh, new humans over. At first he despised Y/n, he was kinda cold and very distance from the boy, despite this, Y/n still tried to get along with Beelzebub. After a a week, his brother, Mammon fell victim and made a pact with the human. Beelzebub would of course take notice. Even if his brother was a greedy bastard, he was still blood-related.

Beelzebub took a deep breath. Okay. Today was the day he would do his best to try and interact with Y/n. The name wasn't so sour in his rather starved mouth nor stomach. Was Y/n rubbing off on him already?.. Beelzebub shrugged this rather odd feeling away and got out of his bed. He was wearing a black tank top, showing his ripped, light toned arms. Of course he wasn't extremely muscular but the thick muscles were there. He had some black boxers ok but they still showed his pale and muscular thighs and legs. He slowly pulled his existing clothes off and pulled in his normal outfit. He didn't have any homework nor school today. All RAD meetings were also canceled due to other important matters with Diavolo and Lucifer.

Beelzebub rubbed his face as he headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth. They were pretty sharp since he was the Avatar of Gluttony and it was necessary to have sharp teeth to chew food. He flossed after he brushed his teeth hard. He combed through his thick , orange hair with his black comb, trying to smooth it out and get all the knots.. why was he caring so much about how he looked? It was just a simple human he needed to somehow get close to. The thing probably didn't even like him! Lucifer probably forced pressure on the poor thing.. poor.. thing? It's a damn human. It's not poor nor should he feel bad for it but he did. He felt bad. Especially being stuck with how many demons were existing in Devildom. Sure there was other humans like Solomon and the angels like Luke and Simeon but.. no. He needed to understand Y/n.

Beelzebub exited his room after 15 minutes of getting prepared for the day. He had his D.D.D. on him, in his back pocket to be exact. He headed towards the stairs and bumped into Satan, the fourth son to be born. The pair of them walked down the stairs, making basic morning small talk with each other as they smelled the morning breakfast being made by Lucifer. Lucifer always made the best breakfast, especially for Beel. He knew Beel's favorite things. Beel almost started to drool as they got closer to the dinning room and kitchen. Beel entered in first and Lucifer was sitting down in his chair, taking a serving of spider soup. He specially requested Y/n to make it.

Beel seemed visibly confused but he saw a lot of food on the table, taking his mind off of who was cooking. Perhaps it was Asmo, Mammon or Leviathan. He took his original seat and saw a plate already there with his favorite. Fried bat meat with Monster Milk fluff pancakes that had juicy strawberries. He instantly inhaled the food, taking massive bites to no end. He heard the kitchen door swing open and he looked over. It was Y/n, in a cute apron. He stopped shoving food in his mouth to stare at Y'n, registering how good food and how good Y/n looked were to completely different things.

Beelzebub choked when he realized he didn't swallow his bite of fluffy pancakes. Y/n quickly noticed the demon choking and rushed up behind him, wrapped his arms around the muscular stomach area Beelzebub had, then pushed. Beelzebubs gasped when the piece of food slid back up but he swallowed it properly this time at least. "Are you okay?" Y/n asked quickly, worry in his eyes. Beelzebub slowly nodded before standing up. "Hey uh.. let's talk." Beel murmured to the human male, guiding him to the kitchen. When in the kitchen, he grabbed a slice of goo bread Y/n had made to nom on. "Beelzebub? What would you like to talk about?" Y/n asked, crossing his arms.

Beelzebub sighed softly, pursing his lips. "I want.. to hang out." He mumbled, glancing away. Y/n was very happy to hear Beel wanting to hang out with him, so he started to pile food onto a plate for the both of them. Beel looked over and raised a orange eyebrow. Beel stepped in to help bring the plate outside of the kitchen and to his room. Y/n gave Asmo his cooking duty back but there wasn't much else to do. He chased after Beel

Beel kept his door open, turning on the moon and star lights with the sun ones. He sat on his bed and rubbed his face. He was a little nervous and hungry still. He was happy to see that Y/n picked up all his favorites. He downed a few fluffy pancakes before Y/n came in with a gentle gasp. "It's so beautiful in here." He mentioned softly, looking at all the lights. He was going to go sit on Belphs bed but Beelzebub pulled him to his side. "Here. Sit here." Beelzebub mumbled to him before sitting the plate of food on the nightstand. "I'm.." Beel went to hold his own wrist anxiously as he tried to make words to explain how he felt.

But Y/n was already rubbing his back with a sweet smile. "It's okay, I understand." Y/n murmured softly before grabbing a piece of bat jello. He popped it into his mouth and smiled. Beel smiled back.. that smile Y/n had, it made his heart flutter. It was adorable. He suddenly wrapped his arms around Y/n, pulling them both down onto his bed. Beel smiled, smiled! It made Y/N so happy as he nuzzled his face into his muscular chest. He felt quite sleepy from the warmth Beel had been providing. Beel wrapped his jacket around Y/n and started to close his eyes. He hasn't felt at ease for such a long time, since Belph had left. He finally could sleep with ease which he was passed out soon. Y/n drifted to sleep in the warm arms of the Avatar of Gluttony.