Jimmy Fallon~Dane Dehaan

This Dane Dehaan imagine took me a while so I hope it's good thanks for the votes and comments 😘💋☺️
*

I was watching the tv to look at my boyfriend Dane, my brother Andrew and my best friend Emma all on the late show with Jimmy Fallon.

They were all talking about the film "the amazing spiderman 2" since they all are in it.

They kept talking about the film until Jimmy said "So Dane you are a very attractive young man" the whole crowd cheered as Dane chuckled.

"Why thank you Jimmy" he smiled broadly. God I missed that smile so much. I just want to be there with him. "Is there anyone special?"

He was about to say something until Andrew got up and pointed to him "yes yes he is dating my sister" Andrew said while dancing around.
Everyone cheered, eventually the crowd was quiet.

Dane face went a bright red. Jimmy pointed at his face "blushing there dane" dane just nodded.

"So where is the lucky girl?" He patted Dane on the back.
"Well she is actually to home" he looked sad.

"Why is she there" Jimmy said "wouldn't she rather be here with you"

"She isn't feeling well" he said "but she is watching this interview right now because I told her too"

Andrew, Dane, Jimmy and Emma wave too the camera as the crowd did too. "Dane is there anything you would like to say" Andrew nudged him.

"Y/n I love you so much. Every time I look at you I see a beautiful kind and most importantly hot woman" he chuckles as many other people do "you can be aggressive but deep down you are the sweetest most fragile girl in the world and I couldn't bare to lose you"

Tears started falling down Danes face, not sad tears but tears of joy "when I say I love you, please believe it's true. When I say forever, know I'll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won't cry." I felt tears in my eyes "cause the day I'll be saying that would be the day I die" he wiped away some of the tears as i did the same.

Andrew, emma and the crowd cried even jimmy. He grabbed a guitar from behind the couch. He started playing.

"I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control" I giggled while wiping away the tears.

"So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you"

I had no tissues so my shirt was drenched.

"Y/n Garfield" he wiped away the tears "I want to grow old with you"

Dane got up from the couch and kneeled on one knee "y/n y/m/n Garfield will you marry me?" He grabbed out a box and opening it I saw the most beautiful ring ever. He had the most happiest smile on his face.

I quickly rang Andrew since Dane left his at home. I looked at the screen and saw Andrew grab the phone out of his pocket "it's y/n" he smiled as the crowd cheered and clapped.

Dane got the phone from Andrew and answered it, before he could say anything I said "Yes I love you, I want grow old with you too" on the screen he started crying again as I did the same. "I love you too"
Andrew mouthed
"is it a yes" Dane nodded happily and everyone was screaming and cheering.
*

Well I hope you guys enjoyed it. What imagine should I do next should it be a peter, harry, Andrew or Dane imagine. Please comment which one I should do next thanks. ❤️ xoxo ~Grace💋