I Think He Knows

Começar do início

"I'm totally a Swiftie."

I chuckle with a grin on my face. "I got to say, that's a little weird."

"It sounded better in my head."

"I've made a lot from the new music video. I'm paying off all my debt and I'm going to buy a house for Liv and I."

"How much money have you made?"

"About 1.3 million."

"Holy shit."

"I know. I can also pay you back."

"Dude, it's fine. I have a lot of money...I don't need the 10k back."

"You spent 10k on me? Damn."

"You were broke and needed help. I would have given you 100,000 if you needed it."

"You're so nice. I love you."

"Really?"

"As a friend. Will you ever accept that I'll never love you?"

"I don't like you romantically. I just wanted to make fun of you." He's so in love with me, I can tell by everything he does. Friends wouldn't give up their entire life just to help you. Sure, I would help out my
friends when they need me but I wouldn't drop everything and focus my life just on them. Friends wouldn't help you the way he does. If I were to ask him out, he would say 'yes' in a heartbeat. I choose to ignore this fact as I love spending time with him.

"I'm looking at some houses today to buy for Liv and I. Wanna come?"

"Sure. What type of house do you wanna get?"

"Probably a basic rambler. I'll probably just rent since I don't need to stay there long. I want a house big enough for us but I'm going to eventually be super rich most likely and then I can afford somewhere more exclusive."

"Aka a mansion?"

"Basically."

"You don't need to get a big mansion just because you're rich you know."

"I know, but it sounds really cool. I can turn one room into a giant trampoline!"

"You're 100% a kid still."

"Imagine how cool that sounds though. A trampoline room...OR A TRAMPOLINE LEVEL. Imagine how cool it would be to wake up and bounce to your kitchen or something."

"It sounds exhausting."

"That's because you're lame."

"Are you sure that a trampoline is safe for children?"

"Way to be a downer. I'll just keep the baby away from it until they are old enough."

"I've never met someone who is 22 but still a child."

"I became an adult at 16. I didn't get to live out my years as a child cause I was too poor. Now I can!"

"I feel like later you'll get tired of a trampoline."

"If I do I'll just change it into a giant ball pit."

"I feel like no matter what I say, I'm going to loose this battle."

"Yes. Yes you are."

"I know what I'm going to do now."

"Get two trampoline rooms?"

"I'm going to release another single in a month or two. I'm making Getaway Car a single and making a hella cool music video. I'll need to do that though before I start showing. I think I'll also make Love Story a single. I CAN STYLE THE MUSIC VIDEO LIKE ROMEO AND JULIET!"

"You make me laugh every day."

"Uh, I'm super amazing so seems about right."

"You are super amazing. No doubt about it."

"I'm gonna talk to my producers about the new singles. Brb." I run over and take my phone. I speak with pure excitement and almost yell into the phone as a ramble on. I'm so exited to finally get the life I dreamed of.

—————————————
Author's Note:
I'M SORRY. THE ONLY ARTIST I LISTEN TO BESIDES TAYLOR IS ELTON JOHN
Kinda a short filler chapter but it was really cute. Taylor is a whole ass mood tho

Word count: 1,247