"I don't feel stuck when I'm with you, I want to be with you. You've always been there for me even when I didn't deserve it and now I want you to know that I'm with you because you're a beautiful woman inside and out. You're not in competition with Bianca because Bianca doesn't have a special place in my heart anymore, you do. You and Yara are the only two girls that I care about. Bianca and I may have history, but I'm ready to start my future with you. I care about your happiness and if I'm doing something wrong then correct me. I don't want you to feel the way that you're feeling now. We've worked hard to get to where we are. I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." He pulls her in for a hug watching as she fell into his chest.

•••

Bria and Adonis fell asleep in each other's arms, and was awoken by a knock the front door in the morning. Bria moaned something inaudible into his chest being that she was still half asleep. The person knocked again, tempting Adonis to get out of bed since Bria was still asleep. He carefully placed her on the empty side of the bed next to him, and turned around to place his feet on the carpeted floor as he got up to search for his underwear and sweats.

After finding them, he slid them on and made his way to the front door to answer it.

He cracked the door open so that the person at the door could only see him. "What do you want? It's early." Adonis rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes.

"Well technically in Moscow it's 11:30am and the crew is heading downstairs for breakfast." Terrence giddily asked his best friend because he knew Donnie wasn't a morning person after huge fights.

Adonis pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Your point being?"

"That you need to get your ass ready for breakfast within the next 45 minutes because we're going into town after." Terrence suggested.

"I think I'll just stay in with Bria today..." he turned his head to see she was still sleeping comfortably, not ready for any outside engagement whatsoever.

"We had a late night anyway." He hinted.

Terrence eyes bulged from his head in sudden realization of what he meant. He cleared his throat and nodded his head, giving Adonis a smirk.

"Alright we'll I guess we can break tradition for the one time. Call me when you're up we have to go over your schedule when we get back to the states." Terrence said, watching Adonis nod in compliance.

When Terrence left, Adonis rubbed the corners of his eyes still exhausted and sore from the night before.

As he climbed back into bed, he pulled the covers over him inching in closer to where Bria was and cuddled next to her as he repositioned himself to spoon her.

"Who was that at the door?" Bria mumbled half asleep, with her eyes closed.

"Terrence." Adonis responded, moving her hair out of the way.

"Mhnm," Bria mumbled into her pillow, still half asleep.  Adonis pressed a kiss on her cheek down to her neck. "Don't get me started babe."

Adonis held off briefly, wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her in closer so she'd be more comfortable while she slept.

•••

The two spent the day in the hotel room , ordering room service for brunch, catching up on sleep and catching up on sex. As Bria laid across Adonis' nude body with covers draped over her, she turned to look at him with a blank sorrowful expression.  She wanted to tell him about what happened last night with his mother and her. He knew something was going on in that mind of hers because she looked at him as if she was getting ready to say something, but nothing came out.