Prologue

A man in a hood ran holding a baby in a basset, he held on for dear life as he ran through the forest and stopped in the middle where no one was. The only thing lighting the way was the moon and the brightest blue stars. "I wish to have her safe," The man said looking at the star. "I'm here," The Blue fairy said flying up to them. "I need your help," The man said. "Anything," Blue said. "Take far from here, keep her where time stands still till the danger is gone. You'll known when that is, till her story can begin." "Of course," Blue assured. "Be her fairy god mother," The man pleaded.

"It would be my honor," Blue assured. The man kneeled down to look at the child and spoke, "Please know that I am not leaving you. I'm giving you your best chance... I love you, Y/n." He placed a middlemost flower in the basset and placed a gold thorn ring on it. "I love you," He repeated his voice breaking slightly. He got up and spoke, "Go, take her now." Blue took the basset and took her to a realm where time stood still.

Years later, blue appeared in the forest again and set her down. "Shh, it's okay," Blue calmed as the baby started crying. "It'll be okay, your journey starts here." A group of people were cheering in the distance, Blue saw the light from the torches they carried and saw a pirates approach. Captain Killian Jones heard the baby cried, he walked towards the noise as if destiny was pulling him towards it. "Hello?" Killian called walking up to it. "Hello," Blue greeted once they found them.

"A fairy?" Killian questioned. "What are you doing with a child?" "That I cannot tell you," Blue told. "What are you doing here?" "I... don't know," Killian replied looking at her. "I heard her cry and decided to follow." "You were drawn here?" Blue questioned. "I can not look after her, but you can." "What? You want me too?" Killian questioned. "I'm a pirate, love, not a father. My life has no room for a child." "You said you were drawn towards her, which means that life will make room," Blue said then waved her wand causing a few items to appear.

"This is a bottle," Blue informed. "Hover it over her when she needs feeding and milk will appear in it so you may do so. This book will help her learn the magic she will one day achieve." Blue went down to the baby and spoke, "My darling girl, I bless you powers to be as pure and light as they come. I know you will use this gift for good." "Hey, wait," Killian spoke. "You're in good hands, child," Blue smiled then flew off. Killian huffed then the baby cried out, he went up to her and picked her up after setting the torch down.

Killian held her and she calmed down looking up at him and cooed. "Y/n," Killian read on the blanket. "Strange name." She cooed causing Killian to look at her, she smiled looking at him and laughed lightly. Killian smiled at the child and held her closely and spoke, "Okay, let's go. I'll take care of you."