"Tired," he said smartly, since Na'imah woke him up, making her smile innocently. "Nah, I feel good. First birthday in a while I feel dis good," he nodded.

"Good! I hope you keep feeling good all week while we in Miami," she spoke. "You wanna start getting ready? We gotta be at the airport by 10:30, flight leaves at 12. So that means we gotta leave at 9:45, and its 8:15,"

"Na'imah—you sayin' too many damn numbers. Just tell me get my ass up, you confusin' me," he stopped her before she could continue. "You showerin' wit me?"

"Is that what you want?" she asked, tilting her head. She knew it was, but she also wanted to leave the house on time. He nodded eagerly. "Are you gonna make us late?"

"No ma'am, we getting' straight ta' work," he smirked and she laughed, getting off his lap so they could do just that.

"Look, 10:32, I told you," Yasir smirked as they walked into the airport

"Whatever sir," she shook her head with a short laugh. "You lucky we dropped Gutta off yesterday or we'd definitely be late messin' wit' you,"

"But it was good wasn't it?" he raised his eyebrow and she couldn't help the smile that crept up on her face, and her cheeks growing hot. "Dats what I thought. You wanna get breakfast?" he asked her, and she nodded.

After they got some food at and overpriced airport restaurant, they went through security and looked for their gate, where everyone was waiting for them.

"Happy birthday bookie!" Sev jumped up from her chair to rush and give Yasir a hug when she saw him, nearly tripping over her own feet.

"Be careful, man," he fussed, accepting her hug once she made it. "Thank you, Sevyn," he hugged her back, and her belly was poking him. "My Godbaby behaving?"

"Mhm, I been sleeping hella good, I'on know what happened between last month and dis one but shit, I'a take it," she rested her hand on her stomach. Sevyn was now in her sixth month of pregnancy, and much to everyone's delight—she was having a little girl.

Everybody told Yasir happy birthday, and they all sat back waiting on their flight to get called, just talking about what they'd do once they got to Miami.

"I wanna do everything," Na'imah sighed. She was the only one who hadn't been out of New Orleans, much less out of Louisiana as a child. She was there her entire life, even through and after Katrina, she never left. Never been to a beach, to an amusement park or anything else you'd expect a child to have done.

"We gon take you everywhere," Brix told her, pulling her closer to him so she laid on his shoulder. It had been two months since Na'imah's surgery, and she was doing much better. Too much walking could still leave her a bit winded, and her energy was still working it way back up but everyone could see her slowly getting back to her normal self.