Twenty-three.

*Jason's Pov*

I seriously miss Olivia and now, am feeling uneasy, when she was still with me, she always make me happy, make me feel lively.

I tried her number times without number since the time she hung up on me but she didn't pick and didn't bother to call me back and that hurts my heart a lot.

Mirinda took a selfie with Jorge and posted it and wrote that staying with her future husband, she's insane, alot and I regret talking to her.

What can I do to get Olivia back to me?

My phone rang.

I picked it without checking the caller. "Olivia." I said with a very pleasing voice, have always expected her to call since all this while.

"Olivia? Oh, you mean your girlfriend?" My boss giggled.

I quickly check the caller to see Piggy Boss.

Oh no, he called me. "Oh, boss, am so sorry, I was expecting Olivia's call."

"Oh, sorry," he chuckled before clearing his throat. "Now, you've stopped coming to the station and why?"

I rolled my eyes and pulled on my jeans trousers. "Am on my way_"

"Hey, I didn't call to bring you here or something, I called coz we came across Olivia's boyfriend." He said and I could hear him ignite his engine but it failed so he tried again and again until it respond.

So it's true that Olivia has a boyfriend? I thought am the only one for her. "Name."

"Umm, Chris Hans." He answered.

"Ohh," I knew it was him, he's found now and he would be sentenced to death. "He isn't her boyfriend, they only went out." I corrected him.

"Whatever, I just don't like that girl."

"Ohh, coz of her ruined mascara?" I chuckled.

"No, am serious, I stared at her because she's Adams Daniel's daughter."

What da... I can't believe this, though she told me but am too ignorant to believe. She's the daughter of a criminal? That's bad, I need to tell her that I believe now so she can come back to me and I can protect her because am sure her dad's out there, looking for her.

But how can I get her back?

Prank her.

A idea came to my mind but I have to sit and think over this.

Tell her that you've seen her dad so she will come over to your house then you will pretend like you want to take her to the station, but you will take her out and confess your feelings to her once again so she will believe.

"Wow!" I exclaimed through the phone, not realizing that the call was still going on.

"Wow that she's the daughter of a criminal? Are you crazy? Do you know what you're saying?"

I hung up and threw my phone on the bed before putting on a white shirt and orange tie. I will show Olivia that I really love her. Tomorrow and soon.

____________________________________

*Olivia's POV*

We had our dinner before I went to my room and put on my comfy clothes as I got on my bed and let out a sigh. Not sure whether it's of a relief or hurt coz am still hurt.

I turned to my phone and hesitated to call Jorge but I finally tried and he didn't pick up so I tried again but he clicked on ignore and that made me have a feeling that he's still angry at me, wait, for what? What's my offense for goodness sake?