Kill?!

Hansuke POV:

Recap: "phuphuphu!"

Present:

I look to find a bear staring at us through the screen. "Testing! One two! Can you hear me? Alright  then! This is a test of the schools Broadcast system. The schools opening ceremony will take place in the gym at....right now! Please make your way to the gym at your earliest convenience." The silhouette of the bear disappears, and we are all left dumbfounded. I hear Taka humming to himself. "Hmm. The gym they say.." I think aloud. I begin to tap my foot, a habit I have. I use to do this when I was confused about something.

"Stop." I look up to see Byakuya, staring down at me in annoyance. I stop immediately, smiling at him nervously. He huffs, and walks to the gym."I'll be leaving now." He says. Toko runs towards him."W-Wait for me, master!" She catches up with him. Who the hell calls someone 'Master'? Oh well. That's beside the point. I am left beside Junko, Kirigiri, Hiro, and Leon. "This is like hella freaky!" Junko says. "I'm leaving!" She runs to the gym. "I'm gonna go to." Hiro walks away. Leon follows him, and it just leaves Kirigiri and I. "I shall get going. Weird or not, it's not fun being late." She walks away. I nod and follow.

~In the gym.~

We all stand there. We hear a podium rising up."Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy!" We turn around to see a white and Black bear. He has a red eye on his black side, and a black eyes on his white. "As Hope's Peak Academy's hope, you will be living here, living communal lives with one another!" Hiro blinks and turns to Leon."Dude..is he serious?" I hear the bear laughing."Of course!" Hiro freezes. "Ah. Where are my manners? I am Monokuma, and I am this school's Headmaster!" We hear the whispers of our classmates."He's a bear. He talked." We argue for a minute about Monokuma, until I hear Toko speak up.

"B-But why can't we leave?!" She's shaking in her boots. "Well...because I said so!" Monokuma laughs as Toko's expression changes to another...fear.  "Well..there is one way you are allowed to leave..I call it the graduation clause!" I see a hand raise. "What is this..graduation clause you speak of?" Byakuya asks. Monokuma smiles evilly. "You must kill one of your classmates in order to leave..you must feel the despair.." we all gasp in unison. "Kill?! Are you insane!?" I speak up. Monokuma turns human and walks up to me.

(Yes he's part human in this.)

He grabs my chin and lifts it to face him clearly."But of course!" He pats my head and turns back into a bear. He walks back to the podium."Any way you choose to kill, is the way you shall kill. But just know, there will be a class trial." He sits on the podium. "Class trial?" Sayaka asks. He nods."Yes. The rules are simple! If you guess correctly, then the person at fault will be punished accordingly. But if you guess incorrectly, then the one at fault will be saved, and the rest of you will be punished!" He laughs. 'So basically..unless we guess correctly, we die. Got it.' I think.

"You may leave. Class dismissed." Monokuma says as he disappears. We all leave and go to our rooms. The night ends, and we all fall asleep. This was a long day indeed. We have to kill our classmates, or be killed. I hope we can escape alive..i also hope I don't die. I would hate to leave the only family I have left by themselves.

That's it for this chapter.❤️Sorry I haven't updated.😢