The man's hand came down from beside her head and clasped her forearm, making her wince and chocolate fell on the floor. Without sparing a second, her palm smacked against his left cheek, making his face swing away. 

" Tumhari himmat kese huyi ! ", the man whisper-yelled, touching the place where the mark has started forming. He clenched her forearm, making her bloodshot eyes to class with his angry orbs. (How dare you!)

" Mere aur kareeb aaye toh tumhari jaan le lungi. Dur hato mujhse. ", she snarled, freeing her hand from his grip. She ran down the corridor and frantically knocked on the wooden door. (If you come any closer to me, I will take your life away. Step away from me.

The door opened revealing a puzzled Zubia, whose face turned worried seeing a teary-eyed Fizaah. Zubia hurriedly ushered her in and closed the door of the room. Snatching the shawl from the couch, she wrapped the trembling girl in it and made her sit on the bed.

" Kya hua hai fizaah? You are making me worry. " (What happened Fizaah?)

Hearing her, Fizaah flung herself on her sister-in-law. 

" Faizal ", she spoke making the brown-eyed girl stiff. They both remained silent for a few minutes still in each other's embrace.

" Kya kiya usne? ", Zubia whispered, not moving an inch. Fizaah breaths turned even. (What did he do?

She has fallen asleep.

Zubia made the girl lay down and placed the quilt over her. Kissing her forehead, she sat down on the couch and dialed his number.

" Zubia? "

" Jee, Omar bhai, aap kahan hain? " (Yes, Omar bhai, where are you?)

" Main zara kaam se bahir aaya hua hun Amaan ke sath, magar tum itni ghabrayi huyi kyun ho? ", he stood up from his chair. They were almost leaving to their home. Amaan was in last minute discussion with one of the party activist. (I'm just out for work with Amaan, but why are you so tense?)

" Bhai aap dono ghar aayein fir btati hun, khuda hafiz. " (Bhai, you two come home, them I'll tell you.)

" Okay, khuda hafiz. "

She looked at Fizaah and got out of the room, closing the door behind her. Locking it she moved down towards the Fizaah's room, that was at the end of the corridor. She saw the half done chocolate on the floor, totally melted. 

" Farah, yeh chocolate saaf karwa do. ", she softly ordered the worker who was passing by. (Farah, get this chocolate cleaned.)

The girl nodded and left. Zubia picked the dress and accessories and took them to her room, knowing the girl was too shaken up to come back.

...

" Kya hua, Omar keh raha tha ki tum ghabrayi huyin thi? ", Amaan asked as she gestured the two men to enter in the room. (What happened, Omar was saying that you were tense?)

Omar looked at the figure on the bed, his gaze held confusion.

" Aap dono ko Faizal ke baare mein kuch karna padega. Usne Fizaah se kuch kaha tha, jisse vo bhot sehmi huyi lag rahi thi. ", she spoke, not beating around the bush. (Both of you will have to do something about Faizal. He had said something to Fizaah, which made her very scared.)

Amaan head snapped towards his wife who nodded at him, taking his hand in hers.

But Omar's gaze remained on the lady, who had a few tear streaks on her face. Her make-up a little smudged. His gaze turned furious. 

He curtly turned around ready to beat that animal to pulp, before a whisper stopped him.

" Omar. "

Fizaah slowly sat up, the shawl loosely around her. Her eyes scanned the room and the people in it. His brother, who was looking anything but calm, his wife trying to soothe him while Omar, who looked stiff and too calm. Suddenly all the events came back making her whimper and all the three pairs of eyes to snap towards her. The two rushed to her, while the silver eyed man stood there looking pained. 

" Kya hua hai, sab kuch btao humein. ", her brother spoke pulling her in his embrace, his voice soothing. (What has happened, tell us everything.)

She took a few moments and told everything to the them, as a few tears leaked her eyes, her lips trembling. Omar turned around to stare at her face whose eyes were downcast, not meeting his bloodshot eyes.

Closing the distance between them, he gently touched her eyelids and swiped his thumb under her eyes, wiping away the teardrops. 

Next second he was out of the door, marching straight towards the west side of the haveli. Harshly opening the door of the the room, he came face to face with Faizel who was attending the mark on his cheek. Before the man can question his unasked visit, a punch was delivered at the same place where the handprint was. He clutched his collar.

" Fizaah, Zubia ya kisi bhi ladki ko uske consent ke bina haat lagane ki koshish bhi ki na zinda nahi chodunga main tujhe. Kaan khol kar yeh baat samajh le meri. Ghar walon ke saamne tum dono insaano ka sach laane mein mujhe 5 minutes nahi lagenge. Aage se Fizaah ke aas-pass bhi mat dikh jaiyo, varna iss duniya mein nahi dikhega tu.

(If you ever try to touch Fizaah, Zubia or any other girl without her consent I won't leave you alive for it. Listen me carefully. It will not take me 5 minutes to bring the truth of both of you to the family. From now on, you should not be seen around Fizaah otherwise you will not be seen in this world.)

He warned and pushed him back and punched him at the same cheek, making him stagger. 

He walked out of the room leaving a groaning and furious Faizel behind. 

...

Vote and comment!