To My Beloved Senior Sister

Dear Senior Sister,

Its A'Xian..

How have you being? I know. I have no rights even to talk to you. But I miss you a lot shijie.A lot.

Many things happened within these past 16 years. Truth is now revealed but what is the difference for me? You are no longer here with me.

We made a promise. You,me and Jiang Cheng be together forever and never be apart. But I broke it. I also promise that I will never leave lotus cove. Trust me Shijie,I never wanted to leave Lotus Cove. Our home. Also I promise Lan Zhan that I will never degenerate in to demonoic cultivation. But I ended up being the 'grandmaster of demonoic cultivation'.As I see promises are used to be broken.

Everyday when I'm having my meals,I wish you will sit next to me peeling some lotus seeds.I miss the taste of lotus soup made by you . It is irreplacable. For me, you can never be replaced.

You trusted me wholeheartedly. But me.. I failed my shijie. I would have told you when I returned from burial mounds that I took the wrong path. But how can I? How can I say that to you when I clearly know that you will do anything to take me to the right path? Trust me shijie. I had no choice back then.I was helpless and lost. I still cannot figure out what I would have done other than that.

But If I haven't done that,choosing the demonoic path,Jin Guangyao won't be able to frame me up to all wrong doings. But shijie.. I really had no other choice.

Shijie..please don't hate Wen Ning.He is innocent.He was mislead by Jin Guangyao on the Quanqi road. He lost his control and me too lost his control as Chenqing's instructions were altered.After 16 years I saved him.He is now living a good life. Also there is another member of Wen sect. I did everything to protect and help innocent prople and live with no regret.But things won't happen as we hope right?

Jiang Cheng is now a powerful sect leader. He is still the same angry bird.But he is doing really great shijie. Uncle Jiang will be proud of him. Madam Yu will praise him. And you. You will be the happiest person to see his present sucess.

Jin sect is now under Jiang Cheng supervision untill the next heir reaches his proper age. Yes. You know who is that. Jin Ling. He is a 'great master' shijie. He ranks the first always. But his temper is really bad just like his uncle and father. He calls me Senior Wei. I teach him some techniques in fights. He will be a good and a strong man in future shijie. He will definitly make his mother and father, the proudest parents oneday.
Jiang Cheng is taking good care of him. So don't worry.

Shijie.. Do you remeber the day I asked you why would a person like another person? Now I know the reason because of him. My soulmate. Your 3 years old XianXian is now married shijie. Old master Lan is always against me as he was in past but Lan Zhan saves me always. Just like you he loves me dearly. I love him too.

I visit lotus cove time to time when I can't supress my eager to see the place where I lived the happiest days in my life. No change has done there shijie. It is still the same place as it was.

The cultivation world got some changes time to time but I'm not interested in any of those things.

I have a son shijie. Remeber I told you about the Wen clan member except Wen Ning. He is Wen Yuan. Remeber that little kid who likes to hug Lan Zhan's leg? At the seige of burial mounds he was hiding himself. But Lan Zhan found him and brought him to Gusu and gave Wen Yuan the surname of Lan's. Now he is Lan Sizhui. A good boy. He is always with Jin Ling. Helping him with sword arts,accompanying to night hunts,studies and many more. They are best friends.