"You'on get the choice to act ru-"

"You know damn well I ain't actin' shit. Get the fuck on, Myra, damn." I scratched my curls.

"That lil girl really got chu actin' brand new on me? She ain't special, I mean, damn, what the fuck she got that I don't?"

I blinked. "Common sense."

Myra started to say something, but was cut off when a powder blue Bug skirted into the lot, causing a screeching noise to sound off throughout the parking lot as Heir walked out the house and made his way back over to us.

"Destiny, this shit stupid as fuck!" Evre screeched before the door was pushed open hard as fuck, and Destiny jumped out the car. "Destiny stop!" Evre screamed as Destiny stormed over and wrapped her hand in My'Elle's weave, and slammed her into the trunk of Darien's car.

Evre hopped out and raced over to where they were, trying to grab Destiny as she threw powerful blows, dog walking My'Elle up the parking lot.

A crowd formed around them and I hopped off the hood, seeing Evre in the middle of it.

It was too many people around, and if she fucked around and got hit I was airing niggas out.

"Bitch, don't jump on my sister!" Myra got out, swinging and punching Evre dead in her face, as I placed Evre in a bear hug, tryna pick her up and pull her away.

Before I even realized what I was doing, I punched Myra dead in her nose.

Lord, forgive me.

You know I ain't mean that.

"Chill out! Chill out!" I yelled to her as she tried to break out of my hold to jump on Myra.

"Let me go! How you gone let her touch me like that! Weak ass nigga!" She ranted, trying to pull away from me.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pushed her towards the car, making sure she was good in the passenger's seat before slamming the door closed.

"Chill yo' stupid ass out and stay in the fuckin' car." I said before dipping across the street to get my little brother.

• • • • •

Evre sat on the couch not saying nothing to nobody, and bounced her foot up and down as she held the shirt she was wearing to her face to stop her nose from bleeding.

It didn't seem like Myra had did much during the fight, but Evre hadn't got her nose to stop bleeding since we walked in the house.

I stood up and stretched some, then tapped her as I walked by. "Lemme help you." I told her, then helped her up from the couch and led her into the bathroom and closed the door behind us.

"I should stab you." She gritted, sighing as I grabbed a towel and started wetting it up.

I scrunched my face up. "Fuck I do to you?"

She shrugged. "Prolly none'. Prolly fuckin' on Myra still, Ion know. Yo presence just hella irritatin' as fuck right now."