Sick Kitten (Show By Rock)

Comenzar desde el principio

If Crow didn't want to say how old he was directly, he'd take his Papa's hand, and raise his fingers, to match the number of his mental age at the moment.

Nervously, he reached his hand out to the gently closed fist, feeling two sets of eyes on him. He looked up at the blonde now, his breathing faster. "I DUNNO!" Crow cried out, his tail flicking nervously. "You want papa to help you?" Aion asked softly, his voice gentle and comforting. Crow nodded with a few sniffles as he cuddled into the taller male who began their walk to a spare room they'd redecorated for Crow's Littlespace. Stuff like a playpen, a changing mat and plenty of toys, littered the room. They unfortunately hardly got used since the small boy was too scared and embarrassed around Rom and Yaiba to be little. But his papa calmed him down within seconds. He cried out weakly as he kicked his legs again, his tear filled eyes looking up to see the other two standing at the door. "Papa" he whimpered weakly into his shoulder. Gently, and carefully laying him down on the changing mat, Aion sat down on his knees in front of his baby and pressed his pointer and index finger to the smaller male's pull up. This made the poor kitten start sobbing, his muscles relaxing and becoming less tense, and he gave up on fighting the lion. "Baby doesn't feel good if he went to Rom for cuddles, huh?" Crow nodded his head as his papa turned his head to the leopard with a triumphant smirk. As he pulled his pants off, he kept up a conversation, knowing his baby was scared. "What hurts little prince?" Aion asked worriedly, folding his jeans, and setting them to the side. "M-my tummy" he cried out as he softly sobbed, keeping his head turned as his cheeks burned red as his wet Trichronica pull up was exposed.

"I grabbed whatever I found first...they don't have what I normally gotted at the store." he whimpered as Rom looked at it and then him disapprovingly. Aion looked over at Rom, growling as he dared to scold his kitty. " 'm sor'y " he sniffled as he was now trembling as the ashen blonde sighed. Sensing his anger, more tears started welling up in Crow's eyes as he hid his face in his hands. Aion, now an angry, overprotective papa, quickly shooed Rom and Yaiba out of the room. " di'n't mean to-o" Crow whined, his voice breaking. "I know kitty! Rom's a meanie isn't he?" The lion asked with a coo as he started tearing the sides of the pull up. Crow, not having a strong spot for holding down his tears, plus the fact he just felt all around horrible, he started bawling, rubbing at his eyes and cheeks with the backs of his hands. His loud sobs echoed through the makeshift nursery, making Aion's heart melt. Pulling the pullup out from under him and throwing it away, he started to whisper sweet praise to Crow, assuring him everything was okay and that nobody was mad at him. The lion softly hushed him, holding up a diaper with Abc blocks on the plastic and a Sanrio decorated pull up, Cinnamaroll to be exact. Without asking anything, he waited for Crow to pick one. But seeing as he could hardly see with all of his tears, Aion had to calm him first. Now setting them to the side, he scooted to the other end of the changing mat, playing with his baby's hair, and whispering sweet nothings, using his "papa voice" that Crow liked so much. After a minute or so of just trying to calm the black haired male down, he slipped a ShinganCrimsonz themed paci in his mouth. The designs matched Aion's hair and outfit colors. At first Crow fought it and turned his head away, being the cranky kitten he was. But, when the lion used his "papa voice" again, asking him if he didn't want it because it was made for Aion, he couldn't say no. He didn't want papa to be sad. He took the paci in his mouth and sniffled as he suckled on it. The blonde went back over to his spot at the other end of the mat now, and held the two items up again. Crow's face turned a shade of crimson as he still didn't know. "I no know" he cried out, muffled by his paci. "Want papa to pick?" The lion asked softly. Crow nodded slowly, now laying with his hands on his jacket, playing with the fluff of the hood nervously. Aion, once again being the protective papa he was, he unfolded the diaper, and slid it under the Little's bottom. The small cat blushed a bright red still as the diaper was pulled over his privates. "C-caful" he squeaked out, sitting up for a moment, his paci falling out. "I'll be gentle" he assured before gently easing Crow back down, taping the diaper up, the tapes sticking well to the plastic spot. Now carefully sitting his blushy baby up, he gently kissed his nose.  Crow whimpered a bit as he couldn't close his legs. Maybe he should of chose himself.