Chapter One

As they flew through the skies, Cora and Eve kept an eye out for a village or cave they could all stay in for a while. For most of the time they've been flying, it was quiet. No one would talk.

"That was close..." says Xaeta.

"Yeah it was..." says Karma.

Everyone nodded.

Cora pointed down towards something, "There's a village down there."

Ruin turned and headed down that direction. She stopped twenty feet away from the village and everyone hopped off he back. She shifted back to her human form, as well as for everyone else.

"Now then, let's try to not make a big scene, okay?" says Avalon.

"Hai!" everyone said.

They start to walk into the town. No one even looked at them. They found an abandoned apartment building near the edge of town and chose to stay there for a while.

"We can't stay here for too long. Roman will come after us again," says Karma.

"She's right... We need to come up with a plan soon, but for now we can stay here..." says Silverstrie.

"All right then, let's pick out sleeping arrangements," says Ruin.

Everyone nods in agreement.

"When we find our rooms, should we meet back here in the lobby to exchange room numbers...?" asks Silverstrie.

"Good idea Silver," said Tsubaki.

All of the demonics smiled and agreed, then scattered out to pick out rooms. The building was big enough that everyone could have their own room. One by one, everyone started to gather back in the lobby. They wrote their names and room numbers on the wall of the lobby. Silverstrie walked up to the leader of the group, Avalon, and tugged on her sleeve. Avalon turned around and looked down at her, "Yes?"

"Um... Is it okay if I go for a walk...? asks Silverstrie.

"A walk? Where?"

"Just around the town."

"Oh, sure, but be careful."

"I will! Arigato Avalon-sempai!" and with that Silverstrie whispers a spell under her breath and a black cloak with a siler cresent moon appears on her back. Then she leaves.

"Okay, then let's go back to out rooms. Oh, and Silver went out for a walk. If she's not back by sun-down I want everyone out looking for her. We can't afford to lose her," says Avalon.

All of them mumbled something and went back to their rooms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note from the author: Hi again!~ If you were confused about some words above or a suffix I'll tell you what they mean.

Arigato - "Thank you" in japanese.

-sempai - a suffix used for teaches or older friends/teachers/etc.

Thanks for reading! Next part will be here soon~ See you next time!

~Taylor