Chapter 20

Kuroo's POV:
I put my phone in my pocket and headed for Y/N's room. I was nervous. Did she feel the same way about me? Are the feelings mutual? Does she love me back? I can't concentrate. I slowly approach the door and knock. I stand there and wait for her to answer.

"Come in!" She calls out.

I opened the door and saw her sat up in bed. I think she was reading. She saw me enter and put her phone down. Ok. Now is my chance to tell her. Or should I ask her? Why won't my brain cooperate with me. I want to tell her. But how?

"Kuroo. Can I ask you something?" She says to break the silence.

"Let me guess. You were going to ask me if I like you. Y/N. I love you. Ever since the day we met I've loved you. I've been waiting for the right moment to ask you if you felt the same. Since the day I kissed you, I loved you." I said.

"Kuroo. I love you too. Since the day I saw you walking to school and we spoke for the first time, I fell in love with you. And I'm glad this feeling is mutual." Y/N replies.

"Y/N. Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

"Yes Kuroo. I will. I love you." She says.

"I love you too." I say.

As soon as I find out she felt the same I felt relieved. And now she's my girlfriend. I couldn't have asked for a better day. Rather than just standing there, I walked over to her and hugged her. And hugged her. I didn't want to let her go. I wanted to hug her forever and ever.

Third Person POV:
After a couple minutes of hugging, Kuroo stopped and you leant up to give him a kiss. A lasting one. Your face riddled pink, you continued until he deepens the kiss. You stayed there for a while before you backed away this time.

You were happy to have found someone you treasure. And cherish. And someone who is willing to drop everything for you. Kuroo was perfect. And you felt lucky to have him.

7 years later:
Your POV:
Me and Kuroo had been dating since we were in high school. I'm glad I met him. And I'm glad we became so close. I'm glad we were able to make such treasurable memories. Ones that we would both remember for years to come.

I live in a house now. It's a gorgeous house and I strived hard for it. I landed my dream job. Now I work as (dream job). And I love it. And I wouldn't trade it for the world.

But most importantly, I love Kuroo Tetsurou. And I'm glad the two of us settled down and got married. It was a dream come true.

The End.