Chapter 12

Third Person POV:
Kuroo and Kenma headed into your sitting room. You were still asleep. Kuroo did the honours of waking you up. You sat up, but immediately regretted doing so. You winced slightly, but tried really hard to hide the pain on your face. You didn't want them worrying about you.

"Hey. You're awake." Kuroo said, sounding really worried.

"Did I fall asleep?" You said, confused.

"Yeah. As soon as I put you on the sofa you fell asleep immediately." Kuroo said.

"Y/N are you ok? Kuroo told me what happened." Kenma said, also sounding worried.

"Guys. I'm fine. I just need some rest. I'll be ok in a couple of hours." You said, hiding the fact that you were lying.

You got up from the sofa and wobbled slightly. Kuroo put his hand behind you but you steadied yourself. You started walking towards your bedroom when you started to feel faint. Your vision going blurry. Then, you fainted. Causing Kuroo and Kenma to rush to you.

Kuroo's POV:
I heard a crash in the hallway and immediately ran with Kenma to find that Y/N had fainted. I wasn't sure what to do. I picked her up and carried her back to the sofa. She clearly was hiding her pain earlier on. Kenma got out his phone and called his mum. He told them that he had dropped by a friends place because she fell. And that he needed them to come and pick the 3 of us up and take her to hospital.

I knew Y/N was hiding her pain. I guess she wanted to brave it out. She was used to looking after herself. I was glad when she texted me and told me she fell. I wasn't glad she fell, but I was glad that she trusted me enough to ask for help, even if she didn't really want to.

After a while of waiting for Kenma's mum, Y/N woke up again. I sat down next to her and told her what happened. She started to cry a bit. I tried my best to comfort her, but I don't think it worked.

"Hey it's ok." I said.

"I guess." She responded.

"Kenma's mum is on the way to take us to the hospital. You need to be checked out. I mean, you did faint." I said, nervously.

"Kuroo. I told you. I'll be fine. I just need some rest. I don't need to go to hospital." She said, attempting to stand up again.

"Nope. You are not going anywhere. Let me look after you. I care for you and I don't want to see you hurt. You don't have to hide anything." I said, embracing her in a hug.

"Thank you." She whispered, then hugged me back.