Ariana Grande - Beach Confessions

*Your POV*

*Your POV*

You grab a red two-piece bikini; golden chains hung from the ends of both parts. Slipping on your bikini you chucked a grey hoddie over the top finishing it with a pair of weaved heels.

A knock emerged from your front door. Immediately knowing who it was you swung the door open. There stood Ariana wearing a matching greay hoodie.
"Was-up bitch" you said jumping in her arms
"Y/n! You look gorgeous" she replied hugging you back
"Were you stalking me of something?"
"Wh-what n- oh no" she stuttered turned a crimson shade. You brushed it off and grabbed her hand.
"Let's go!"

Once you got in the car you blasted music when 'sexual' came on. You sang along to it; brushed your nails against her skin and watched her whole body tense. You decided to ask her what was wrong, she simply replied "nothing" but you knew better.

The rest of the car ride was silent as you peeked a few glimpses at Ariana. But Ari kept her eyes on the road.

Once you got to your spot. You got out of your car breathing in the cool ocean night air. Your spot was a little part of the beach that no one ever seemed to go. The path was rocky but got smoother while Echium vulgare and Limonium latifoliums grew like an arch slightly blocking the path, making the path almost unnoticed to those who walk past it. Crambe maritima was seen in a few chunks here and there but your favourite was the few palms that hovered over your path.

You went to walk down the path when Ari grabbed your wrists holding you back.
"Give me a minute" She stated running down the path.
You giggled thinking it was a game and found yourself running behind her.

Eventually Ari disappeared into the leaves leaving you puffed and out of breath. Slowly but surely you made it to the end of the path. Elizabeth stood at the end. You furrowed your eyebrows confused at why she was here but then she grabbed you and took you to a seat.

The spot was nice you have to admit. The table was a simple wooden one, with a velvet cloth over it. Small scented candles were lit; they smelt like burning wood. You wondered if it was because of what happened 5 years ago at the bonfire.

Tom walked out a nice suit on he placed an order in front of you. You giggled at how adorable this antic was. Ari walked out pulling on the ends of her jumper nervously and sat down across from you.
"Ok can I take your order girls?" Liz asked
"Umm.." You giggled "Lobster?"
"Same for me Liz" Ari said playing around with her hair.

You smiled and looked at Ariana.
"What's all this for?" you asked
"Well I thought why not do something special for our 12 year friendship anniversary" She simply replied.
"And the wood scented candle?"
"Uhh... Well I wasn't thinking about the whole kiss thing from uh 5 years ago..."

Liz walked back out two plates of Lobster dishing them up to the two of you.
"I love being cupid" She winked
"LIZ!" Ari screeched.
"Wh-whats going on here?" You questioned.
"Uh.. Well.. Umm" Ari stuttered out.
"Ariana likes you y/n. She has for quite some time."
You sat there starstruck for a few minutes. Ariana got up and sprinted away but not very fast considering the sands hard to run on.

You got up running after her. You were a faster runner than here so you caught up easily and grabbed her wrist. You were shorter than her, not by much but still you had to look up just an inch. You run your hand across her jaw.
"Is it true?" You questioned
"I kind of can't lie now. I'm sorry y/n-
You cut her rambling off with a kiss. It was sweet and gentle; it was like a feather yet it was like you could feel her emotions.

Liz and Tom smiled at their two friends confessing their love for one another. The moment felt like fireworks were bursting all around you.

Looking up you realise that it wasn't a figure of yohr imagination but in fact real. You were curious to see who set them off so you turned to Ari.
"I promise you I had nothing to do with that"
Suddenly V, Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, Suga, RM and J-hope walked around the corner. V had thrown his arms around you.
"You're welcome gonjunim" He smiled proudly.
"Everyone was in on this Taehyung" RM rolled his eyes.
"But I the one with money" He argued back.
You looked back at Ari who was now a light red shade. "I love you" she whispered.
"I love you to" you whispered back.

Word count: 816