2 - bad impression

KUROO'S POINT OF VIEW

Sigh. 

Great now what? I lost sight of him and i don't really know the way to go back nor the bathroom. How did i even trip? Oh well i guess i just have to trust my instinct.

"I think he went this way.. no i think the other way.. wait no i think he went this way-"

"What are you doing?"

I jumped which resulted me to make a loud noise. 

"Uhm, i am- uh well exploring?" Ah it's him, Kim? Ken? 

"Why were you following me?" He ask which made me stutter "I was not following you, I was simply lost" He did not seem pleased with my answer, he sighed "Cut the crap, what do you want?" Oh yikes. "I want to apologize to what i did earlier"

"You already apologize, why apologize again?" He seems bothered "Is it bad apologizing, Tsukki?" I said as i looked at him, he look at me back with a disgusted look. Wow is he for real? A goddess is in front of him yet he dares to look me in a disgusted way "Please refrain from calling me that" I am proudly gonna say that he looks pissed .

"Why Tsukki?" He began to walk so did i. I don't know where are we going but i am pretty sure that its the way back. 

"Oi Tsukki? Why won't you answer me?"

"Tsukkiiiiii"

"Tsukkiiiishimaaaa"

In the middle of teasing him, he stopped which made me stopped from walking as well. "Oh Tsukki are you gonna notice me now-" 

"If you don't have anything to say please do leave me alone." Ouch he talk so cold, he began to walk again which made me walk too. "Hey Tsukki, Why did you agree to this?" I asked him in the middle of walking, he stopped again which made me automatically stopped too.

 "Why do you care?" Are male omegas this cold? "Well judging your reaction from earlier and now you don't seem really interested thus you look like you wanna leave." I explained to him while he turn his head facing the window "Why do you ask so many question? And yes i am not interested and i will never be interested. If you perhaps like me, give it up i am just here to marry nothing else so don't fucking show some disgusting affection towards me." He looked at me then just walk off.

I couldn't say anything, i was speechless. It seems like he did not really agree to this.

And i lost him again, he walk so fast. And now what? I don't know which way he walked off.

TSUKISHIMA KEI'S POINT OF VIEW

Stupid rooster head, who does he think he is? He asked too many questions.

Thinking back, why did i even agree to this? How did it even come to this? 

I sighed and remembered that he doesn't know his way out, whatever he'll just have to flirt with the maids to figure his way out.

Upon walking, I notice Yamaguchi with a girl. I immediately hide behind the plant that was near me, i couldn't hear what they were talking about but they kissed. Wow who knew Yamaguchi can also screw around, the plant i was hiding is pretty small so they immediately notice me.

"Ah Tsukki?! How long have you been watching? More importantly why were you there?" Yamaguchi nervously asked while the blonde girl was confused but eventually she bowed and apologizes for not recognizing me "No its okay, my existence was never shown to public so I'm used to it" Well not gonna lie most of the servants here at the castle simply ignore me.

"Still i am really sorry, I'm Yachi Hitoka by the way your highness" She introduced herself with a bright smile, i just noticed that she's pretty small or im just tall? "Ah my name is Tsukishima Kei, nice to meet you" I was about to bow when Yachi and Yamaguchi stop me "Sorry its a habit"

They just laugh "Ah i gotta go now, my mom is not in the town right now and i have to do my night shift" Yachi said as she gave Yamaguchi a parting kiss then ran off.

"You did not tell me you were dating someone" I looked at him and he seems embarassed "Uhm well, I can't really find a perfect opportunity because i notice that you always looked tired but i never thought that you would find out this way" he just giggled and we began to walk towards the royal guest room.

"Tsukiiiiiiii!" 

That voice is pretty familiar or should i say annoyingly familiar.

"Oi Tsuki! Why did you leave me there?" Ah here it is the annoying rooster head. "Oh uh please excuse me your majesty-" Is he seriously going to leave me with this bastard? "Yamaguchi stay here".

"But-" 

"Oh Yamaguchi! I heard that you're now dating Yachi" Wait what? Are they close? "Well yeah your majesty we're dating" Yamaguchi responded , i am confused did they met before? 

"Ah Tsukki, you see Prince Kuroo is like a brother to Yachi so she introduced me to him like months ago while i was courting her" Yamaguchi didn't hesitate to explain to me, he knows that i can really look intimidating when im annoyed or bothered. 

The rooster head lean against Yamaguchi and whispered then Yamaguchi bid goodbye to us. Okay what? "Yamaguchi where are you going?!"  I rauise my voice he just continued to run "I need to take care of something!" He shouted his answer.

What the hell he whispered about? Is he really trying to do this? "Bastard".

''Oi Tsukki are you mad?"

"Tsukiiiiii!" 

"What do you want again?" I was this closed to raise my voice but i have to keep my image. "You~" This bastard "Quit screwing around, what is it this time if its another question can you please hurry-"

KUROO'S POINT OF VIEW

I told Yamaguchi that Yachi has to go something to his boyfriend which is basically true so im no liar here, Tsuki looks hella pissed and cute.

"What do you want again?" he said calmly while looking down which made me look at his face. The way he blinks, the way his lips move when he is talking sure is sexy, i wonder what his lips taste like.

Without saying anything i pinned him to the wall that was on my right side which made caught off guard and speechless.

We looked at each others eye, he look hella sexy "W-what do you think you are doi-"

Without realizing it, i kissed his lips, It was soft and tasted like strawberry, I did not realize that  we were using tongue. He tries to push me away but with that amount of strength, he can't.

He has no choice but to just go with the flow but then he bit my lower lip which made me let go of him, i notice that he was crying. Shit did i go too far? He immediately ran off before i could say a word.

He'll hate me for sure.

-------------

words 1182