Rejected By My Mate, Pregnant With His Baby Chapter 15

Rosalies POV

Its 5:45, Derek should be here any minute, I thought to myself.

Just then, I heard a knock on my front door. I ran to the door, expecting to see Derek, but saw Matt instead.

"What are you doing here," I asked him.

"I just figured youd want me here, I know you invited Derek over, thats why I stopped by. I just thought youd want my company since hes coming over," he said.

"Ummmm... no. I can take care of myself Matt. I dont need you to constantly be shoved up my ass. You need to leave."

"Ok. Well bye then," he said, angrily.

"Bye."

He left and as he was pulling out, I saw Dereks car pull in.

He jumped out of his car and ran up to me. He hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed.

I guess Matt saw everything and jumped out of his car.

"Get your hands off of her," he told Derek.

"Shes my mate, I can touch touch her if I want to," he said, and as if to prove his point, he poked my side.

"Well shes my girlfriend. So keep your hands off of her."

"Derek, Matt, enough. Derek, I have a confession to make. I had Matt pretend to be my boyfriend because you rejected me. I wanted to make you jealous. Im sorry. And Matt our "relationship" is done. We dont need to do this anymore. Derek has proved himself to me. I want him," I said. "I want Derek in my life. He may make me mad at times, but over the past couple days, Ive fallen head over heels for him. Hes my mate. And I love him."

"Fine. Bye," he said glaring at me and Derek.

"Oh so now you love me," Derek asked smiling at me.

I blushed and said, "Yea, I do."

"Well thats good, cuz I love you too. I love you more than the moon and stars. More than anything in the world."

Aweeeee... so what did you guys think? Let me know what u guys thought... leave me comments :) and dont forget to vote :)