Rejected By My Mate, Pregnant With His Baby Chapter 8

Well everyone Merry Christmas. This is my gift to all of you :) Hope You Enjoy.
Love,
Jordan
------------------------------------------------
  Rosalie's POV

           I cant believe he had the nerve to reject me. What did I ever do to him to make him do that to me, I thought to myself.

          Oh well, hes gonna get what he deserves. Dont fuck with a pregnant werewolf who has a short temper, cuz if you do, all hell will break loose.

           There was a knock on my front door. I ran to it and Matt was standing there. I invited him in.

            "So how are we gonna do this" he asked.

            "Youll see," I said, grabbinghis hand and running up the steps to my room.

            When we got to my room, I quickly shut the door and locked it.

I told Matt to go sit on the bed and he did. Slowly, I walked to my closet and opened it up. I grabbed all of my mini skirts, dresses, tube tops, high heels, and tight shirts and tank tops and threw them on the floor.

              "Oh no," Matt said. "Youre not really gonna dress like a slut, are you?"

               "Oh yes, I am. He has to learn a lesson. And I know this is going to work. He'll be so jealous," I said, grinning like the devil.

               "Oh fuck," he said.

               "Yepp."

                "What do I have to do," he asked me.

                 "You gotta act like your really my boyfriend. You gotta kiss me and hug me in public, you have to hold my hand, shit that a boyfriend would do," I told him.

                   "Oh, ok. Can I tell you a secret," he asked.

                   "Sure."

                  "Well Ive always had a crush on you. And Ive been dreaming about kissing you. And hugging you. And just touching you," he said, blushing.

                   I smiled at him. I reached out and took his hand in mine.

                  "Well now is your chance," I told him. "You can kiss me, hug me, and hold my hand whenever."

                    He smiled. I went back to putting outfits together. Matt has seen me in my bra and panties before so I wasnt really worried about changing in front of him and thats what I did. I dressed myself in each outfit I had, there were about 50 outfits altogether. And each time I put one on, I twirled around and he whistled at me and said things like "gorgeous, you look sexy, you look beautiful, you look like a hoe, hes gonna be so jealous," and I giggled.

                 By the time I was done showing him all of the outfits, it was about 10pm. So instead of making him leave, I let him stay over and we slept together in my bed.

                 And before you even ask, no we did not have sex. Lol XD

Derek's POV

                I know what I can do that will win her back, I thought to myself. Ill go to her at lunch and get on one knee and ask her to forgive me. Shell have to forgive me then. Right? I hope she will.

                  Then I fell asleep.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I really tried to make it long and interesting. And I promise I will try to upload more often.  :)
With all my love,
Jordan.
P.S.
Dont forget to vote and comment.