First day pt 1...

Începe de la început

(I forgot to mention that they wore track suits because they will change into their customized uniforms at school also they wore wigs*pics on girls intro chap* so nobody will recognise them, this was CL's idea)

But once they walked into the school, they bumped into some girls. "Omyghad I'm Sorry I Didn't Mean To Bump Into You I'm So Sorry!!!!!" The girls were surprised to hear those words from not just their mouths, but also the girls they bumped into as well. Yes they had thought this would turn into some cliche movie scene where the mean girls bully the newbie and a badboy is somehow involved.

Lisa's pov

Wow these girls are nice! They introduced themselves to us and their names are pretty!! Momo unnie, Nayeon unnie and Jihyo unnie! Pretty right? They also have great visuals see?

(They haven't changed into their uniforms yet just like BP)

We introduced ourselves as well and they told us that, since were new, we have to go to the principal's office. They even showed us the way there. I want to know them more because they seem nice. Anyway, now here we are, very nervous to meet the principle.

Turns out the principle is Chaerin eomma! She asked why we were here and then was like 'oh yeahhh!! I'm so sorry i forgot to tell you girls at home!' She told us about the school rules and which classes we were in. Since we were her adoptive daughters, she put us all in the same class as momo unnie, jihyo unnie and nayeon unnie!! Yay!

She gave us our schedule and we then we left. Momo, Jihyo and Nayeon unnies were waiting for us outside but they were wearing the school's ugly uniforms. See how ugly it is?

They led us to our classroom then just as we were about to enter, "Wait! Girls, where are your uniforms?" Nayeon unnie asked us

They led us to our classroom then just as we were about to enter, "Wait! Girls, where are your uniforms?" Nayeon unnie asked us. "Oh yeah right! Sorry we forgot!" We apologised, then we quickly changed our clothes with magic of course! Elsa style! (Sorry but that's the only magical clothes change i could think of)

"There all done!" New unnies looked shocked at our uniforms. (I know I'm beautiful but no need to stare right?😎ok ok i'll stop now!)

"Wow that looks so much better than these rags! I mean just look at those! Then look at this! This thing goes below our knees like WhYyY??" Momo unnie was whining

"Wow that looks so much better than these rags! I mean just look at those! Then look at this! This thing goes below our knees like WhYyY??" Momo unnie was whining. "Its okay unnie these are gonna be the new uniform from tomorrow onwards."

"Really? Yayyyy!!!" These unnies are cute when there excited. We were interrupted by a ringing noise. "Oh shoot! Girls, wait till we call you in were just gonna tell the teacher that your new ok?" Jihyo unnie took charge and walked into the classroom followed by momo unnie and nayeon unnie.

They called us in and just before entering, we heard the teacher say, "okay, settle down everyone, we have new students today so be nice." My knees were shaking as I walked into the room. There were about 30 or more students in the classroom. They started whispering as soon as we entered.

"Oh my god! There uniforms are so beautiful compared to these rags"
"The orange hair is cute"
"Aww the third looks like a lil chipmunk"
"The second one looks cute and savage. I like it"
"The first one is serving visuals tho."

"Okay class that's enough. Hello I'm Mrs. Minzy. Pls introduce yourselves." Oh wow! Aunt Minzy is our teacher?! First Chaerin eomma and now Aunt Minzy? Who's next? Uncle Taeyang? Or Bom unnie? Oops I was so busy daydreaming, i didn't realise Jisoo unnie had started her introduction.

"1.2.3...Anneyeonghaseo~BLACKPINK in your area!"
"Anneyeonghaseo! Leader Kim Jisoo imnida!" (Yes i know she isn't but just imagine)
"Anneyeonghaseo! 2nd to leader Kim Jennie imnida!"
"Anneyeonghaseo! 2nd to Maknae Kim Rosé imnida!"
"Anneyeonghaseo! Maknae Kim Lalisa imnida! Call me Lisa! Ehee!"
"Pls take care of us!" *finger hearts and big heart from maknae*
(They did not say Kwon because they don't want anyone to know there secretly the lost princesses/goddesses)

I heard mixed reactions from the class. Most of them seem to be nice but 4 girls  and 4 boys that introduced themselves as Nancy, JooE, Daisy, Ahin, Jin, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Aww how adorable!"
"Ewww why are they so ugly!"
"There so nice and beautiful, i can't even be jealous! Lmao!"
"Ugh they just want to get our oppa's attention"

Of course, since its our first day, Jennie unnie decided to hold her tongue back and not be savage to the haters. Teacher told us where to sit and lucky me!! I got to sit next to a cute girl that looks like Yoda, if he were cute and pretty. "Hi i'm Lisa!" "Hello! I'm Tzuyu!" Her name is Tzuyu. Its such a unique name and so pretty!

"I hope we can be best friends tzu...tyuu...Chewy! Yeah! Is it okay if i call you Chewy?"
I asked her because 1. Its cute like her and 2. I can't pronounce her name. She said i can IF she can call me Lali since were the same age. So there i got a new friend on my first day and were already so close. Yay!!

Aunt Minzy- sorry Mrs.Minzy😏 is starting the lesson now so i think i should pay attention. But i'm excited for lunch because 1. Chewy asked my to sit with her and she will introduce me to her friends and 2. I get to be with my sisters and eat AND get new friends! Oops Mrs. Minzy started already...oh well better listen now...