"Where'd she go?" He asked after he turned back around.

"More importantly, what is that over there?" Adam lied. Ethan looked at where he pointed and the boys ran.

"Why do people keep running from me?" Ethan asked me.

"I don't know...my friends are weird like that." I answer. He nods as I walk towards the direction Bree ran off to.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

The next morning, I saw Adam, texting, underneath a bunch of lockers and Leo shoo-ing some guys who wanted to help Adam.

"What's going on?" I ask Chase who was watching the two guys.

"We found a plan to help Leo get Danielle to the dance!"

"This is how you planned it out??" I ask as Chase turned around.

"Yes...They're coming! Commence phase one of operation 'Lady for Leo.'" Chase said to Leo and Adam.

"Really?" "Got a problem?" "Oh yeah...you!" Chase and I silently fought.

"Oh no! This man is trapped! He looks like he needs a hero to save him! I will take charge and heroically do just that!" Leo said with a stilled delivery. I look at Danielle and she was buying it. I face palm myself thinking that most of these students are dumb, like Ethan and Danielle.

"Oh no! We're running out of time. Save me before the alligator comes and-" "Wrong rescue." Adam said before Leo interrupted him by kicking the lockers that were on top of him.

"I will lift these lockers! One...Two...Three!" Adam pushed the lockers with his super strength but it looked like Leo pushed it off of him. "So heavy!" Leo said pretending to be casual. Adam stood up near Leo and said, "You're a true heroic take-charge hero!"

"Oh, my gosh! I can't believe that just happened!" Danielle said surprised. I pinch the bridge of my nose and sighed. "Can't wait till it fails." I mumble to Chase. "It won't." He mumbled back. "Wanna bet?" He nods.

"You know, it take a big man to do something like-" Leo said but Danielle moved over to Adam.

"How are you not hurt? You must be so strong!" Danielle said to Adam. I place my hand forwards and Chase gave me 10 bucks.

"Wait. What? No! He's not the strong one; I'm the strong one! Hellooo...Hero??" He tried to get Danielle's attention to him.

"Maybe I should walk you to the nurses' office." Danielle said ignoring Leo.

"What about Leo?" Adam asked Danielle.

"He's not hurt."

"Look at me! I'm an open wound!" Leo screamed at her.

"Really, I'm fine." Adam assured Danielle.

"Okay, good, 'cause the dance is saturday, and I love dancing. Maybe we can hang out?" Danielle asked Adam.

"Great plan, Chase." Leo thanked Chase sarcastically.

"What are you talking about? That didn't go at all like we thought it would!" Adam told Leo. Time to talk to Bree.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

I walked into the school with Bree and we saw the boys near the trophies.

"Well, if it isn't little miss flash and scram." Chase made fun of Bree.

'Well, if it isn't Mr. plan and fail." I come back at Chase. Bree and I high-fived each other and faced the boys again.

"I think I scared Ethan away." Bree said.

"You think?" Leo started, "you left skid marks in the hallway."

"Well, I think there's only one way to fix this, I have to ask him to the dance."

"Well here's you chance."Chase started. "He's near his locker." I finish. Bree walked over to Ethan but after a few seconds she super speeded up the lockers. I help her down and we went back to the house.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

"Hey, Bree. Hey, Destiny. How's it going?" Tasha asked us. Before I could answer Bree talked.

"Horrible. Ethan was gonna ask me to the dance, but I got nervous and ran away. Every time I see him, I panic and act like a total..."

"Dork monster?" "Glitch monster?" Tasha and I say at the same time.

"Huge dork-glitch monster."

"Look, you are not the first girl to act weird around a boy she likes."

"I flew across the room and jumped on top of the lockers."

"Yeah, that's probably a first." Tasha gave up.

"Whenever he's around, I get all flustered and glitchy, and I just want to eat my face so I don't say something stupid."

"Now you're just sounding like Spike." I tell her.

"Honey, next time you see him, just breathe! Stay in the moment, and your jitters will go away. Or wear high heals. That way if you run away, you'll fall down like a downhill skier." Tasha said. Moments later I re-enter the living room and I see Leo and Chase dancing weirdly.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Bree and I enter the room with our dresses on. I had a pink dress that ended a little bit below my knees and had a golden big bracelet on my left wrist. I had white flats while Bree had blue heels that matched her dress.

"Hello, boys!" I say to them. I walk past them but Bree was sometimes slipping because of her heels.

"Okay, if you're gonna dance in those shoes, I suggest wearing a helmet." Leo told Bree. Bree walked over to Ethan who showed her how to dance. Unfortunately she super speeded while spinning Ethan. Danielle came up to us and asked Chase to dance with her.

"Actually, I'm feeling a bit famished. I think it's time for the refrigerator." Chase said as he did something with Leo.

"Do your thing, Big Boy." Chase then started doing the dance I saw him doing when I re-entered the living room. Danielle stopped him while he was apparently 'swinging an invisible pickle (of epicness!! My friend made me do that XD). She then started dancing with Adam but he threw her up to the air. She was covered in streamers and balloon string. Leo handed me a CD and told me to play this. I went to the DJ stand and told him that his car was missing. He left the stand leaving me to use the stand. Leo came out of the door along with his Aunt and her book club.

"Cue it up, D!" He said as he raised his sunglasses. I put the CD on and he started dancing with his Aunt and her book club. Everyone seemed to enjoy his performance except Adam and Chase.

"All right, everyone, give it up for my Aunt Janice and her book club!" Leo said. Danielle started to dance with Leo while Adam and Chase sat in a corner eating a food plater. I joined them and Adam slapped Chase's hand away from the plater but let me eat some. Leo apologized to Adam and Chase and made an agreement to not fight over a girl. They saw one walk by and agreed on starting the deal tomorrow.

"Cue it up, D!" I set up the music and joined them in the dance floor. We danced the night away and it was fun! Best dance I ever had!

~Fin~

Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you guys are okay! Also I've been obsessed with this song and it's good to me. It's called Brave by Josh Groban and it's really inspiring! I keep replaying it so much! I even sometimes sing it in school! Anyways I have a song for Lab Rat! It's Heroes by Alesso featuring Tove Lo. I think it really fits for Lab Rats! Check those two songs out and I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry, again, because it's short! This is probably the shortest episode chapter I have written. Thank you guys for reading and have a great day/night!! Bai!!!