Glowing eyes

Carlos:" Well, what you saw, is a fairy!"

Me:" Are you kidding me!? What sort of world do we leave in? A freaking comics book for children!!!????"

Carlos:" No! They aren't fairies like society tells you, they are really dangerous! They eat people's souls and I am pretty sure she wanted yours! But she somehow didn't get it!"

Me:"I need a little more explaination!?"

Carlos:" 10 centuries ago, Saiaha, a young girl was in love, but when her love humiliated her in front of her whole tribe, she was so heart broken that she turned into a whole monster, Hiriki, the first fairy in trikinki, their language, she ate happy souls because she thought nobody deserved to be happy if she wasn't. Since then, multiple tribes of fairies were created, but I don't know how the fairy you met ended up here, the closest tribe is in Denema and that is further then Cardintown!"

Me:" So what was she looking for ?"

Carlos:" I don't know!"

Me:" Why do we even call them fairies, I mean they eat souls!"

Carlos:" Because they can fly, their skin glows same thing for their eyes!"

It was honestly creepy, some soul eater was walking around in our village, but I knew that she wasn't doing this for no reason, she came here probably because she wanted something! But what?!

A week past and tommorow we were starting school, I was worried, that this crazy girl was around and probably killed a few people. I was at the park with Leia...

Leia:" Ok so he is suppose to walk close to here in a few minutes, so when you see him act natural."

Me:" Why dont you just call him! I mean he gave you his number!?"

Leia:" Girl, I dont get how you've been dating someone for 2 months!"

Me:" And I dont get why you aren't calling him!"

Leia:" Shhh! There he is!"

Ray walked down the side walk and saw us, he began to walk towards us..

Ray:"Hey Issys, hey Leia!"

Me:" Hey!"

Leia:" Hey Ray!"

Ray:" I was waiting for my dad can I sit?"

Leia:" Totally !! I mean, sure whatever."

Ray:" You look pretty today Leia!"

Leia:" Thanks, you look perfect like always!"

Ray:" So, um, I have 4 tickets for Lauren Loyd! We could, you know, me, you, Issys and Carlos, go this weekend ? Its in Denema!"

Denema was the village where the closest tribe of fairies lived! It was too suspicious!

Me:" Denema!? But Isn't it super far? How did you even get those tickets they are sold out!"

Leia:" Are you trying to ruin my chances!" She wispers."

Ray:" I mean we could leave friday evening , stop at a motel and we'll be there at least before 9pm and a girl sold them to me, it was a good price, she was called stacy!"

Me:" Did she have purple eyes?"

Ray:" Nope blue ones, who even has purple eyes !?"

Maybe I was just over reacting, I mean maybe it was just a simple coincidence that a girl named stacy just like the fairy sold tickets to Ray for a concert in Denema the town where the closest tribe of fairies are located...