Home life

We walk up the steps of my apartment building. My hands shaking, knowing how my dad would be home. I looked back at the three pro heros behind me, feeling security at knowing they were there. I lead them up the stairs to the 3rd floor of the building. We have to go to apartment 46. As we approach the door,  i felt my nerves heighten as i insinctiualy place my ear on the door, listening for anything. When i remeber what we're here todo, i remove my ear and we all walk inside. It was small. The livingroom was the kitchen and dining room and was very small.there were 2 bedrooms, but each only had room for a bed and a dresser with a small area in between. The bathroom was also smal. One of the standing showers was in there woth a toilet and sink. All the walls were plain white with small yellow atains near the floor which was an ugly lime green. The T.V was small and the couch was torn. There were some deep red stains on the cushions and walls. I quickly ran into my room after seeong my father on the couch only to be grab by the collar by his large hand.
"Where do you think you're going slut?" He asked in his deep smokers voice.
"P-packing my s-stuff." I respond.
"Like Hell you are. You arnt fucking leaving here bitch." He says, throwing me against the wall. My head makes contact with the wall with a hard crack. I feel the back of my head and look back at my hand to see blood. I see my father approaching me only to have a grey restraint wrap around him. I looked to Aizawa sensei and saw his eyes were red and his hair was floating. I quickly got up and Lead Present Mic to my room. Aizawa and All Might dealt with keeping my father in the living room and at bay. He had a strength enhancing quirk, so we decided to act fast. I didnt have much to get. Some clothes, my stuffed bear, and my guitar and amp, given to me by my grandparents. I quickly put everythong that can fit in my back pack and Present mic helps me csrry the guitar and amp. We quickly take all the stuff down to All Mights car. We quickly go back up so i can talk to my mom. When we do get back up, All Might has his arms around my father who now has his quirk activated. I quickly run into my mom and dads room. My mom sat on the bed, her back facing away from me. I quickly ran up and hugged her, crying into her shoulder.
"Im so sorry this happened to you baby" She said softly while petting my head.
"No im sorry momma!" I say, cying harder.
"You have nothing to be sorry about baby. I ahould have left him when i could,before things got out of hand" She responds.
"No mom, i should ahve helped you when he was hurting you!" I say, holding on to her for dear lofe.
"Im fine now sweet heart. You need to get out of here though. They're waiting for you, be safe baby." She said, letting go of me.
"No I dont want to go Mom!" I say, holding on tighter. I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"WE HAVE TO GET GOING SOON!" Presnt mic said. I just nod, giving mom a kiss on the cheek and a hug. We leave quickly as All Might knocks my dad out so my mom can get out easier. We rush down the stairs and get into the car. Allmight and Present Mic in front, me and Aizawa sensei in the back. The car is silent as we sit there,not wanting to leave, but wanting to go. Noone wanted to say a thing or go anywhere. We all just sat there, avoiding eye contact with the others.
Eventually, the car starts and we leave.
"Any one else hungry?" Allmight asked us as we drive down the road.
"i could go for a bite." Aizawa responds.
"I GUESS IM PRETTY HUNGRY." Present mic said.
"What about you young Y/N?" I was surpised by All Mights voice speaking to me i looked back from the window into the mirror where his eyes were looking back at mine.
"Y-you dont ha-"
"Y/N dont say i dont have to buy you dinner, i want to. Are you hungry or not?" All might said, cutting me off.
"Yes sir..." I say as my stomach growls.
"Alrighty then, let's go get somehting to eat!" All Might said in a cheerful tone.
We pull.into to a resturant parking lot(you choose) and get out. We allake our way up to the door and wait to be seated. Alot of people pointed at the pro heros standing with me. As a waiteress with black hair and a peppy attitude comes to seat us, i notice some people are pointing at me as well. We are seated in a corner as requested by Aizawa Sensei.
We ordered drinks and sat quiet, not wanting to say anything to bring attention to our selves. We just sat, sipping our drinks silently.
"soo... that test yesterday Y/N... you did good on it." Aizawa sensei said, looking at me.
"Oh really? Im surprised at that." I say. It was on a topic that i didnt do as good on.
"That is a good sign young Y/N! All the tutoring i gave you payed off!" Allmight says, smiling.
"YEAH! I SAW THAT T3ST! YOU DID REALLY GOOD ON IT Y/N! I THINK THE HIGHEST SCORE OF THE CLASS!" Present mic says.
"Thank you All Might Sensei and Present Mic Sensei." I say, looking down as a blush crept over my face.
"No need to call me sensei outsode of school Y/N! Just call me All Might for now! Hahaha!" Allmight said, letting ot one of his hearty laughs.
"YEAH, NO NEED FOR THIS SENSEI NONSENSE! JUST CALL ME PRRSENT MIC OR MIC!" Mic said, shooting finger guns my way. I laugh lightly at this, feeling like this was the right choice.
Definently a good choice.