Chapter 8: what?

I said my good byes and bye to Venom. I walked out with some badges on my face. I hurt my leg kicking so that was badged up. As I walked out of the place. The place is dark smelled like achol but it was actually clean in there.

Thats whats surprising its clean. I was almost home when I noticed someone or something behind me. I still walked up to the mansion. I turned around and him right in his tracks. Remeber its kind of hard to see through my hair but I will be okay. 

I made that mistake when that he touched me face and asked what happened so I walked away from him. When I reached my room opened the door and walked in, closed door, went to my bed. Sleep toke over me and I had anther dream that night.

----------------------------------DREAM------------------------------------------------------------

Your going to get hurt said a voice in my head. You need to strong mentally and phiscal. Why? I ask

Just be careful. I don't get it? just be careful . . . Don't get close to anyone. Why? Because! . . . . . .  what am I? you are a hybrid of course. Am I part werewolf? the voice laughed and said no. then, which hybrid am I? I am restricted from telling you. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dream was short and oddly oddness just like usual. Anyway, I walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of white skinny jeans, a black T- shirt, A red sweatshirt that had a simple text cat face :3, and left my hair down it took forever just to brush it, it out to. 

I grabbed my bag and a cookie. I walked out the door and stopped at Yuki's house and knocked on the door. A older looking woman looked at me said Can I help you? Yeah is Yuki here? Yes, indeed. She said 

She let me in and so I waited for Yuki. Deary your friend is here! she yelled Who is it!? Yuki yells back What is your name? she asks Eveline. Evelins is here! she yelled again Oh I am coming!  she cam running down the stairs and right into me.

 Why did you cam eso early? I look down and said said I don't like other people around me. Anyway, she bye to her mum and left out the door with me. Hi! she said Here I say to her while handing her my phone number to her. Thank you! she said smiling which made me smile.

My birthday is comeing up I say Really when is it?! she half yelled in my ear December 30 I say to her. Jer aura is depressed. How come I wondering why it is? Okay . . . How old are you turning she asks sounding like a child I smile I am turning 16. I state she nodded does your parents know? she asks I start to frown.

Whats wrong? she asks me I don't have parents. I say so coldly it scared me Oh, your adopted? Yeah I am adopted I say. Do you know your parents? She asks My mother was . . . right in front of me. I say and started to get misty eyed. oh. again she said

No one will ever know I whisper I started to cry and paniac saying odd things from my past everytime its ethier different or the same one from last time. " Here he comes " " its our little secret " " Shut Up! " Go Hide!" " You can't ran forever! "  " I'm so sorry " " Did I do it right this time? " and I was crying and screaming

I couldn't take it so I passed out. No dream at all the takes away some of the pain. I woke up in a hospital Beep Beep Beep right beside was a machine.I looked to my right to Abigal and . . . ?-? I dont know some guy? Oh yay! look its Yuki! 

Oh good your awake. The man said I flinched at his wordshis face soften a bit Abi whisperd something to him and he got up and left us alone together. All alone with just us to in here this is really awkward.

------------------------------------------0--------------------0--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Forgot how to spell awkward so please don't get to upset ^.^ Good day or night to all!