Broken

"ANYONE?! HELP? CALL RECOVERY GIRL NOW!"

The anguished scream reached the ears of the resident punk rock girl and she ran outside her dorm room to see what had happened.
When she reached the cause of the scream her heart stopped, in the arms of her best friend, Izuku, was the unconscious injured form of her other best friend Denki.

"Izu... What happened?"

Izuku looked up with tears in his eyes.
"I-I don't know I j-jus-just saw him collapse, please call Recovery Girl or dad... H-his pulse is weakening."

Kyouka quickly reaches for her pockets for her phone and called Recovery Girl's infirmary hoping someone would pick up.
Thankfully Recovery Girl did and hastily sent over medical bots to their location which then helped take Kaminari over to the infirmary on a stretcher.

As Kaminari was hoisted on to the stretcher was nearly catatonic, only his staggered breaths alerting those around him that he was still conscious.
Jirou heard footsteps from behind her and turned to see Aizawa rushing towards her.

"I was told by Ura-"

He cut himself off after seeing the unmistakable yellow hair of Kaminari being carried away on a stretcher.

"W-what happened?"
Now Aizawa has a reputation of being an extremely strict teacher, one who won't hesitate to say harsh blunt truths.
However that was because he cares for his students, he would move heaven and earth for his kids.
Now one was heading to the infirmary and he needs to know what happened.

Jirou looked up at his stoic face and noticed a hidden pain in his eyes.

"I-I don't know, I heard Izuku screaming and ran out to see this..."

Aizawa placed a comforting hand on her shoulder and gave her a nod.

He approached Izuku slowly to not startle him.
He could hear his erratic breaths mixed with sobs, it wasn't a secret that he had a crush on the electric hero student, all the pining in the family group chat was evidence of that, so he knew how much he was hurting because of what just occurred.
Hell he knows of Hizashi was hurt he'd kill or seriously injure who ever caused it.

Izuku backed into the wall and almost slumped down as he fell into a panic attack.

"Izuku, is it okay if I touch you?"
A soft voice said to him, he recognised that voice, voice that brought him comfort many times when he felt alone.

"D-dad-dad"

"Yeah it's me Izuku, is it okay I touch you?"
Izuku nodded slowly.

He felt his dad grab his hand and place it on his chest.

"Okay copy my breathing okay, Izuku.
Now slowly, in, 1,2,3 and out. Okay follow my breathing."

"I-in-in, one, tw-two, three, out"

"Is it okay if I hug you?"

He nods quickly and is wrapped with the familiar comforting feeling of his dad's arms, the same arms that protected and comforted him during nights when he got nightmares.

Taking a deep breath he spoke.
"D-da-dad, I just saw him collapse and then his scars... T-the-they looked like lichtenberg scars... From his own electricity... I-I t-thi-think he wa-was try-trying to kil-kill himself..."

Aizawa embraced his son even tighter as he sobbed into his chest. He turned to see Jirou also sobbing as she heard what Izuku said.
He stretched out his left arm, inviting her into the hug as well because she looked like she needed it as well.

She ran into the embraced and sobbed into his chest along with Izuku. As he cradled and comforted the two crying probably traumatised kids he made a vow.

A vow to find out what caused this and then bring hell upon them all.
And Aizawa never breaks his vows.

Word Count: 643

Shit is getting real, Dadzawa is on the case.
Bakusquad better be counting their fucking blessings because Aizawa is gonna go in when he finds out the truth.

Anyway next chapter within the next 7 days.
I'm aiming to update this at least once a week.

Hope you enjoyed, please leave a vote and comment your thoughts.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 05, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Let Me Love You (IzuKami)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें