03

September 2
12:54am

⊱ ──────────── ⊰

I was getting out for the first time since the break up. We all got cute and made our way to the club.
We danced and twerked on each other on the dance floor. I wasn't a light weight so it was pretty hard to get me white girl wasted but Jayla on the other hand... She was always the drunkest out of all of us. Men would and shoot their shot but I declined all of them, because I wasn't completely over Trevante.

Trevante

"Is that Genesis?" Tev asked

"yea" I say sipping my henny

"My bad, i aint know she was gone be here dawg. We can leave if you want."

"Its cool" I say taking a long drag from my blunt watching Genesis every move.

"I got somebody that'll take yo mind off her tho." he says waving for some girls to come over.

Two girls come in our booth they both were talking to tev but i zoned out and all i could think of was Genesis. Breaking me out my thought one of the girls sat in my lap.

"you sexy, lemme show you a good time daddy."

"nah I'm good" i said slightly pushing her off me

"You good?" she says mugging me and repeating what I had just said

"Aint that what i said?" I say returning the mug

"Girl lets go, These nigga's weird." The girl said grabbing her friends hand an walking out our section

"Fuck y'all!" tev yelled out
"I guess we finna sit here and watch yo ex"

it was silent between me and Tev until this nigga started counting

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

"6"

"BRO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU COUNTING?"

"why are you yelling?" "Im just counting how many niggas Gen is dodging, you'd think she had a boyfriend or something."

we both looked at each other

"My bad bro, I know you still sensitive about her."

"shut the fuck yo bro" I say passing the blunt

we continued watching as a dude walks up and it looks like the conversation got heated

"oh hell nah." i say standing up

"where you going?

"to get my girl back."

Genesis

"aye shordii lemme get your number." the thirsty dude said

"sorry I got a man." i say dismissing him

"well lemme get a dance then."

"Didn't i say i had a man! now leave me the fuck alone."

"shordii you tripping on my mama, lemme get a damn dance or something."

"Nigga didn't she just say she was good?" A familiar deep voice said from behind me wrapping his arms around me

"uhh my bad dawg, i aint know dis was you."

"yea nigga yo bad"

The dude walks away. I thank god for Tre being here who knows how it would have ended.

"You was lying about you having a man right?"

"yea, thats usually how i get boys to leave me alone."

"See i told you, They don't give ah fuck if you have a man or not. These niggas Ruthless."

"yea, i guess."

"I think I'm gonna go catchup with my girls"

"nah i wanna apologize. Im really sorry Gen. I don't know why i did some stupid shit like that."
"i thought about what you said and it made sense."

"Its okay, I forgave you when you did it."

"You wanna come back home?"

"umm yeah, lemme tell the girls."

After telling the girls, We drop Tev off at his house, and then to ours.

⊱ ──────────── ⊰

As soon as i got home i hopped in the shower. I missed my Man and my bed. after the shower i put on a thong and a white t-shirt. I get in the bed. Tre had already showered in the other bathroom.

I turn to him and kiss his shoulder slowly making my way to his neck.

"I missed you so much." he says

"I missed you too."
I got on top of him, while he slowly took my shirt off. He touched my figure then slowly made his way up to my breast.
I slowly took his wife beater off and left love marks all around his neck and chest. He pulled my underwear down, and then his.
I moaned as he inserted himself inside me. I slow began riding him, picking up the pace. After a few more strokes, he turned me over on all fours and inserted himself back inside me. He made me feel so good. He kissed and sucked my ear as he fucked me.
He whispered in my ear "who's pussy is this?"

"It's yours daddy" I barely say through my moans

"Who's?"

"it's yours Trevante!!"

"Ahh I'm about to bust."

He releases inside me. We lay there for a few minutes. Until we both get up for round two in the shower.
After the shower I pee. And we get back into the bed naked in just our towels. I lay my head on his shoulder. We sat in silence for about 3 minutes until he broke the silence.

"I love you, Gen. I've always loved you. I could just never say it."

"I know baby. I just wanted you to tell me for reassurance."
"But I love you too."
We kiss and I doze off to sleep.