Chapter 6, Evely: Wind in the trees

A/N: So this chapter will hint at what Evely's Ability will be. And her POV is starting now.

Things were always calm here... like the soft wind blowing in the trees. I always wondered why our house was isolated from the rest and that we mostly lived near the nature.... I always wanted to get out in the world, but I was never allowed to... I don't know why though.

" I just want to go outside " I said to myself. " I don't want to stay stuck in this house anymore! "

I sneaked downstairs and opened the door, I put one foot out and.....

" EVELY? " screamed my mom she just came downstairs and saw what I was doing.

I sighed, I could never pull this off....

" Are you going outside? You KNOW you're not supposed to go out there! " My mom said.

" But i'm like, NEVER allowed to go outside! LIKE EVER! " I replied, furious.

My mom had hurt in her eyes but what I said was the truth.

" Just... be safe okay? " My mom asked

" DOES THAT MEAN YES???? " I said, too excited.

My mom hesitated before saying; " Fine...just stay in front of the house plea- "

" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! " I exclaimed opening the door and running out.

I was so happy. I couldn't believe it.

I just loved the wind... so calm and breezy. I wanted to enjoy being outside as much as possible.

My mom was watching my every move... from home...

I wanted to go farther than just in front of home but THAT I will never be allowed to do.

But this was better than nothing.

This is better than anything that's ever happened to me so far.

By the look on her face, I knew that my mom was anxious to get me back in the house.

" EVELYYYY! Time to go back in! " She said after a while.

That was just five minutes of being outside. That wasn't fair!

" Ughhhh whyyy!! " I said as I walked back home.

" It's dangerous out there you know? " She awnsered.

I had to deal with it, I couldn't stay outside forever.....

I sure will miss the wind in the trees.....