"Good morning Ms

"Good morning Ms. Y/N. Soon to be Mrs. Y/N." At this point it was Ms. Kim and after I instructed them to not call me that, they called me politely by my name. I was confused at first but went along with it. There is no way I am getting that title, Hongjoong is just gaslighting everyone with that title on me. 

But if Hongjoong and I got married, he would not have to worry about marrying Inza. Then, he could  set me free, out of this prison. Plus, I don't think he would actually want to marry me really, it will all be staged and fake.

I was sitting facing the mirror and the few 'stylists' worked on my hair and my makeup. They informed me that I was going somewhere, "special".

Hongjoong came into the room and he kissed my cheek. I smiled at him. When he kissed me I felt my heart flutter. 

Why do I suddenly feel better around him? 

He smiled and held my hand and rubbed the top of the skin. He looked me straight in the eyes. His eyes were softer than usual.

"Make sure she stands out." Hongjoong told the people doing my hair and makeup and they listened attentivly and nodded their head and bowed every time he looked at them. 

They returned to doing the rest of the styling.

-10 minutes later-

I was ready and Hongjoong held my hand and I think I started to like him. I think I only have a crush on him because he was super mean at first. Knowing his soft side he seems super cute and nice. Hongjoong and I went to the car and he opened the door for me. I playfully pushed him in the car and I sat in the car. He laughed when I got in the car and he held my hand.

"You seem happy today." Hongjoong told me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know. I think I unlocked a new emotion." I told him happily and he kissed my forehead. Again my heart started to flutter. The car stopped and we arrived at the destination. It was closeby to where I worked. Probably 10-15 mins away. I stayed quiet and let my thoughts run around. I started thinking about Jaehyun and I really missed him. He was my best friend. And I'm saying 'was' because he probably thinks I bailed on him.

"You ok? What are you thinking about?" Hongjoong asks me and he holds my hand. I shake my head and smile looking fine. Hongjoong and I started shopping and I just wanted to leave and go to the flower shop. I wanted to see Jaehyun. Tell him everything. But I don't want any trouble with Hongjoong. He was being nice to me for once. I don't want to lose the privilege of when we get married he will give me the freedom I wanted. I won't even tell anyone about it.

-Time Skip Sunset Time-

Hongjoong got a car and his driver bowed to him leaving the car. Something about him makes me feel fuzzy inside. He opened the door for me and he sat me in the car. He put my seatbelt on and thought of my life as a k-drama. Glad I stopped watching K-dramas because I would think my life right now is a k-drama. Wait- Is it? No it isn't. He got in his side of the car and he started driving. He was driving faster and there was a spot. It was bright and there was a beautiful glimpse of the sunset. He took me out of the car and he sat me on the hood in the front. He sat next to me. We stared at the sunset.

"I love watching the sunset and walking down the beach at night so that I can clear my head. Maybe clearing my head with you and the sunset won't be that bad." Hongjoong said and I looked at him.

"Why do you need to clear your head? Don't you have everything you need in your life?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"No. I don't have anything in my life. I have money. But I don't have someone to control me. Someone who loves me. Someone who actually cares for me." Hongjoong started to get emotional and I looked in his eyes. He was hurt deep down.

"I know the feeling where you just want to be held and hugged. I never had my parents to love me. They just left me when I just turned 18. They didn't care about me anymore." I told him honestly and I grabbed his hand. I held it and he looked at me. He wiped his tears. Some more tears fell out his eyes and I wiped it with my free hand. He took my other hand from his face and he intertwined it with his fingers. He started to come closer. What was I feeling right now? He let go of my hands and he put his hands on my ear and he pulled me close to him. He placed his soft lips on mines. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I hugged the back of his neck. We continued to kiss and we broke it cause someone called. It got weird then. It was San. He ended the call and went back to kissing. Was I in love now?

-San P.O.V-

"This bitch! Im boutta expose this so-called Y/N. That fucking bitch. Trace Hongjoong's phone. Quick." I told some security guy and I knew something was off and something was wrong with her. She's just differently weird.

SORRY SORRY! IM SO LATE. Im sorry... I'm starting school soon and I have to prepare and stuff and I was doing some last minute summer homework.