(BOOK 3 ) Chapter 15 - Trapped in the closet..

Start from the beginning

"What ? He's f_cked me about too. He f_cked Chloe when I could have been pregnant !" Kwali stopped.

"You were pregnant ?" I sighed.

"No, I just thought I was." He nodded his head.

"Did you know he f_cked Chloe ?" Kwali didn't look at me.

"So when Omari does it fine but when I do it, I haven't even slept with him, I just KISSED HIM,  it’s a big problem ?"

"Its diffrent ." I didn't even care to know how.

"He's a pr*ck."

"Yeah, but its you that still goes back to him." Kwali said simply, he was right. Omari was the biggest pr*ck, but every time, every single time I always went back to him. The bad time were bad, but the good time I spent with Omari made me forget all that. Even now I would go back to him.

We just looked at eachother, this is why I didn't tell Kwali, he wouldn't understand. If Omari had told him this he would be spudding and asking him for details but when its me he looks like I stepped in something.

"Get out Kwali." He looked at me, but got up and left my house. Argh. I was so angry. How dare Kwali come and judge ME, when Omari had sex with one of the girls he liked. I didn’t even know how Kwali figured it out, he asked to check something on my phone, then saw some messages from ‘Lucas’, he out two and two together and then just figured out the rest.

"Come see me today init." Luke almost whispered into the phone.

"No, I have homework to finish Lucas, why you even whispering ?" I asked.

"I'm with my boys init." Aka he was with Omari.

"If I finish my homework I'll come 'init' " I heard Luke laugh into the phone, I heard someone ask him why he's laughing and Luke replied nothing.

"Imma see you later then Alexa."

"Later Lucas." I hanged up and put my phone back in my bra and started reading again in the libary, I realised that Maria was looking at me strangely, I looked up slowly. "What's up ?" I asked unsure.

"Nothing, I'm just wondering who Lucas is ?"

"Oh, no one just someone from college." She nodded and asked no more about it. We finished our revision and notes and packed up our things. I dropped Maria to the busstop then got my own bus towards Lukes house.

This little "thing" has been going on for a week and a bit, as wrong as it was I was having fun. The little code names, the sneaking around, I think I was begining to understand why people did it, but I had never brang myself to go all the way, I was determined but my mind wasn't in that capability yet, I wanted to go all the way sooo bad but I always chickened out, but today was going to be the day. We usually just kissed and had a little touch touch of each other but I seriously couldn’t bring myself to do anymore. I just didn’t have the same mind-set as a boy. At all.

Believe me, my body was more than ready for Luke, but my concise was nowhere near ready.

I knocked on his door and to my suprise Omari answered. He smiled at me and let me in. I just kept thinking Jesus why ? Did Omari know ? He spread his hands out and I gave him a quick hug.

"What you doing here ?"

"Just dropping something off for Sam to Luke" I had practised this so much in my head, this had happened 101 times in my immagination.

He nodded, he held my waist as he lead me to the living room. My face literally dropped, like the whole of Lewisham was here, I assumed that Luke would have a free house if he was going to invite me over. I felt Lukes gaze drop from my face to Omaris hand snaked around my waist. I smiled at everyone as most of them nodded at me but looked down when I saw Kwali. He looked from Luke to Omari, to the hands around my waist, then back to Lukes gaze. He looked at me and shook his head slowly.