(Book 2) Chapter 2- It's just temptation, taking me over.

You are everything I thought you never were and nothing like I thought you could've been, but still you live inside of me, so tell me how is that? You're the only one I wish I could forget- the only one I would love to not forgive, and though you break my heart, you're the only one. And there are times when I hate you because I can't erase, the times that you hurt me and put tears on my face. Even now when I hate you, it pains me to say; you know I'll be there at the end of the day. -Beyonce

"Fuck what shit did you spray in my face"
The mystery boy said rubbing his eyes. His friends were looking over suspiosuioly form the Morley shop window. I was starting to feel awkward; someone was groaning and moaning about going blind and I couldn't even help. Well maybe they shouldn't be touching strangers. The person eventually put their head up and even with the dark lighting it was unmistakeably Omari, should have sprayed for longer. He looked alive and breathing so he couldn't sue me, I decided to return on my journey home. I turned on my heels and started walking once again. He decided to grab my arm' again but as soon as I turned around he put his hands up and backed away smiling.
"What?" It was dark and it was cold, even mother Theresa wouldn't have said hi and talked about the weather.
"So you brutally attack me them just walk away from the crime scene" he said being melodramatic.
"Why would you even touch me and in a court of law it would be self defence" Omari raised he's eyebrows and stumbled back like I shot him
"Neek try get attitude yeah?" The return of his silly catchphrase. I was beyond unamused.
"Okay." I turned around again and started walking but once again Omari felt the need to disrupt me.
"You owe me money." He said bluntly, the look on my face was priceless
''Pardon?''
''I SAID YOU OWE ME MONEY.'' He said more slowly. Of course I had heard him but I just hadn't registered when I had borrowed money from him.
''And why's that?''
''You dropped my dinner on the floor.''
''Correction you dropped it.''
''After you attacked me. It was my eyes or my food.'' He was ACTUALLY being serious.
''And your Mum should be cooking you food anyway.'' He chuckled.
''My mum's not my number 1 fan right now, surprised she hasn't kicked me out yet.''
''What cause of the-...''Cannabis. I still couldn't say it and I was still angry at him for even having it. Yes we wasn't going out but I still cared for him and thae fact he could be so careless and not even have a reason to carry it around. Well a reason that he wouldn't tell me.
''Yeah yeah, she was switching bare when she found out.''
''Obviously, her only son-''
''Whooooa. I aint her only son.''
''Anymore family member you wanna tell me about?'' This was beyond a joke. I wasn't even aware he had a sister until a couple of days ago and her springs out a brother.
'LOOOOOOL. Nargh. Just my big bro but he's in Uni and older sisters in Uni and my other lil sis, not Kelsey, Katy is in year 9'' I nodded my head and resumed my journey home. I was sure that my 20 mins was nearly up.
''Ayy Leah where's my Money?'' once again her touched my shoulder and I turned around to see him smiling.
''I'm not giving you anything now if you could excuse me I have a home to go to and a loving mother.''
''Your mums back?'' Obv. He looked shocked thoug. I just nodded.
''Ayy gimme your oyster please'' he said searching his pockets.
''Was that a question?''
''Aalliyah your getting to rude you know. It aint my fault you were mauling around looking like a homeless tramp''
''What?''
''Your were walking around with bin bags and humming to yourself. Trust them lot thought you were mad.'' He said seriously. ''That's why I was calling you''
'' I was taking things to the charity shop and my Name isn't hey anyway.'' Omari smiled. Cause it rhymed, I swear he was so childish.
''Like I said your names a hassle to say.'' He said blankly. I sighed. We stood there silent for a while.
''What did you have in the bin bags?''
''Dresses and heels and some make up.'' He raised his eyebrows.
''Why you giving it to charity?''
''Cause I have no use for them.''
''Yeah you do.'' He said smiling.
''And what's that?''
''Don't play dumb man. What you getting me?'' I was seriously baffled.
''Omari what you talking about?''
''My birthday!'' he realized I was baffledthen looked down kinda sad. ''You forgot init?''
''No. I was acting dumb.'' Lie
''Left eye's twitching.''
''Wateva. Why would I need a dress?'' I said changing the conversation.
''Cause I'm having a drink up and you best not be slipping.''
''If your mum won't cook you dinner then why would she let you have a drink up.''
''My mum has cooked diner, I just don't want it.'' Serious?
''Okay. Bye.''
''Ay; Leah bun your oyster'' he reapted.
''No where's yours.'' He looked at me than started laughing.
''What I'm I doing with an oyster and I need to get home quick, I'm on tag. Please and ill return it tomorrow''
''No, I'm not going to be here tomomorw.''
''Fine then the next day.''
''Not going to be in.''
''Why were you going?''
''To see my Dad.''
''Where?''
''Devon.''
''When you coming back?''
''Sunday night probably.''
''Nar. Come back Saturday night.''
''Why??''
''Cause my birthday's Sunday night.''
''Your birthday's on Halloween?'' he nodded I chuckled lightly. Well that's clears up a lot.
''Fine take my oyster Wateva. Just give it to Samuel when you're done.'' I said taking out my oyster. I realized I was shivering. Well it was Britain after all. Omari realised and pulled me in for a hug.
''Omari move.'' I said fighting weakly. He was warm and smelt nice.
''If you wanted me to move don't lie you could, come on lemme walk you home.'' He said turning me around so my back was on his front; he took his arms from his jacket and out them through mine so we just looked like one fat person. He started walking and unless I wanted to fall over I had to walk aswell, Arguing was out of the question, I was cold and just wanted to go home, and with Omari at least I would be that bit safer. He had his hands around my waist and his neck resting on shoulder whilst he was singing in a low tune. A Jamaican song that I didn't know,
''Lee?''
''Yeah.''' I had to embrace that silly nick name.
''Your bum is moving of the beat of good-hole when you're walking.''
''Am I meant to know what song that is?'' He chuckled and started singing a song really low. I started laughing; he was actually a really bad singer.
"Why you laughing like man can't sing?''
''Looool, you sound like shaggy and no you can't sing!''
''LOOOOOOL, my girl said shaggy pham.'' He said laughing, we walked to my house just giggling at the most silliest of things, and we finally reached my house. A light drizzle started and as you can guess a storm was coming.
''Thank you Omari, you have been a real gentleman.''
''Aint no thing, I had a beautiful girl rubbing her arse against my dick'' he smiled cheekily I laughed lightly whilst waving bye.
''Bye Leah.''
''Bye Omari'' I said again.
''you know how people say goodnight right?'' He said putting on a high voice and laughing.
''Yeah, like Goodnight.'' I said laughing at my own joke
''Nargh, you have to give me a kiss.'' He said closing his eyes and pouting. I quickly opened my door and shut the door as soon as I was safely inside. Kiss was a no go.
''Muuum I'm home.''
''Yeah yeah, come in the kitchen, time to make my announcement.'' She said less than bothered. I could hear her and Sam in the kitchen making drinks and taking out the cutlery.
I started walking to the kitchen when I got a text. I keep getting stopped lately. I took out my phone to see a message from Omari.

#Try Take the piss. Say Nizzy watch when I see you
You best be home by Sunday morning to say Happy Birthday to me.

P.S
You must think I'm Zac to put that (xxx) shit. LOOOOOOl. #
-Omari.
I smiled and kissed my teeth whilst walking into the living room, wonder what my mum's big announcement was.