(BOOK 3 ) Chapter 15 - Trapped in the closet..

Start from the beginning

"No Kara."

"Yes. Yes." She started to hit my face more and more and it was starting to hurt, her voice was starting to wobble and tears filled up her eyes.

"Kara hit me again and your going onto the naughty chair." She looked at me and just hit me again. She didn't even listen to me. If my mum had said that, she would have stopped and listened.

I yawned and sat up in bed, I picked her up and sat her down on my lap.

"Kara, when Daddy says no, it means no." I shook my head.

Kara nodded. I gave up.

"Which batman toy do you want ?" I got my Ipad from the side of my bed, and opened up Argos, I scrolled through, watching Karas eyes light up, she kept tounching the screen, but didn't touch an actual toy.

"Which one Kara ?" She touched a toy, it looked like Batmans underground hideout, with a car. A figure didn't even come with it, I put it in the basket, and the bought a catwoman toy. I didn't wanna Kara to be like mandem, but she always prefered boys toys.

"Its going to come tomorrow yeah."

"Now."

"No Kara, tomorrow."

"No now."

"No Kara, stop." I put her into her play pen in my room whilst I changed. I put on a tracksuit, and charged my phones.

"Daddy !" I picked her up.

"Yeah Kara ?" I called Steven with one hand and held Kara with the other. She stopped talking, she was now intrested in my watch, I swear this girls attention span was shorter than mine.

"Yo Steven."

"Ay you alright, you ready to leave ?"

"Yea yeah, I'm gonna feed Kara, then make her take her nap."

"Ite later." I hanged up and took Kara downstairs, fed her then made her take a nap.

"Katy I'm going out, I'm gonna be back inna bit yeah. If Kara wakes up take her temprature, then call me yeah." She nodded.

"She shouldn't wake up before I get home though." She nodded again.

"Have fun Omari." I kissed her cheek then left the house.

AALIYAH

"You coming to Kaynes boxing match ?" I nodded. Kwali nodded too. I hated that it was this awkward between me and Kwali, I told him everything but I couldn't seem to be able to tell him about Luke, I hadn't even told Maria, I hadn't told anyone.

"Kwali.."

"I don't even know what to say to you." He looked at me and just shook his head.

"Kw-"

"Nah, Luke Aaliyah ? He's Sams age and not to mention one of Sams closest friends ?"

"We haven't-"

"If I clocked what’s going on between you everyone else can clock just as easily. Do you want to be known as a slut Lee ?" I shook my head.

"I'm sorry." Kwali screwed up his face then kissed his teeth.

‘’Listen, either you tell Omari or stop leading him on. He was my boy before I met you, I'm not gonna let you f_ck him about." Kwali stood up to leave.