FOUR┇TEXT

―(у/и)'ѕ ρσν

I had to muster up a lot of courage to send that simple text of four words. 

As simple as it was, I was afraid for his response. Was it bothersome? What was he thinking about it? 

I'm sure it's fine...I mean, he wouldn't give out his phone number to just anyone...

"Oh my All Might, he actually gave me his phone number, this is reality." I muttered to myself as my head spun. How did I manage to get a pro's number? I didn't even try. I was bewildered with myself. 

I looked back at my message that I sent.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

       TO: Hawks

        —Hey, this is (Y/n)!

                                                     ʀᴇᴀᴅ

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Oh gosh, he saw it! He saw my text!

Before I could freak out, my phone buzzed with his reply. 

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

        FROM: Hawks

        —Hey Chickadee! How ya 

        doing?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I nearly died. "He actually replied to me...I think I'm gonna pass out." I whispered to myself. When Akane wakes up, she'll be shook.

Speak of which...

Akane sat up from her blanket pile on the floor which she insisted she slept on, and rubbed her eyes before interrogating me. "Did you text him yet?!" 

"You've really got a one-track-mind, don't you?" I laughed while shaking my head. "Yes, I texted him, and he replied!" I held my phone up so she could see, and her eyes nearly popped out of her skull.

"Holy shit he replied!!" She shook my shoulders aggressively. "You are texting a pro hero, holy shit!! Your literal idol!" 

I calmed myself before setting my attention back to my messages. I typed out my reply. 

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

      TO: Hawks

       —I'm good, feeling much 

       better today. How are you?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

My heart raced as I typed each word. 

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

      FROM: Hawks

      —That's good. I'm good too, 

      it's my day off. You free? 

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Akane, Akane, he just asked if I'm freeeeeeee!" I shook her shoulder and she looked up from her phone. 

"Well are you?! You better be! If you're not, I'm cancelling all your plans and you're hanging out with bird boy today!" 

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

        TO: Hawks

         —Yeah I'm free

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

        FROM: Hawks

        —Wanna meet up 

        somewhere?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"He asked me if I wanna meet up with him!" Akane high fived me.

"Hell yeah!" She grinned.

Hawks and I texted plan details and he told me to meet him at some restaurant nearby for late lunch. I guess his apartment was in another apartment building down the street. 

"Bitch, go get ready. You have a date~" Akane cleaned up her stuff and stood in the doorway.

Date?

"It's not a date." 

~~~

I walked down the sidewalk towards the restaurant. I knew where it was, I've been there before. It was a nice place with good food. Hawks clearly has good taste. If he's been there before, I'm surprised I haven't run into him in the past. 

I sat on a bench outside the restaurant to wait for Hawks to arrive. I didn't even wait five minutes before I could see him down the sidewalk. He was dressed in something casual, rather than his hero outfit. He had on black sunglasses, probably to help conceal his identity, but there wasn't much he could do since his wings were a dead giveaway to who he is. Is it just me, or do sunglasses make people look really hot? 

People were pointing at him, whispering to their friends, and fangirls squealed as they watched him walk down the busy street.

"Hey, Chickadee." He waved when he got closer to me. 

I heard his voice loud and clear among the busy street. "Hey Hawks."

"You ready?" 

"I was just waiting for you." I smirked and he chuckled. 

"Alright then, let's go. I already made a reservation."

━━🌹━━

━━🌹━━

;; I text like a mom I apologize.

author, out! *peace sign*