M̸̰͆̋̕͘à̸̼̖̗̞̒r̶̖̣̄̈̓́̊v̴̼͖͊̏̄͒̓̚̕ȉ̷̳͐́͆͊͌n̴̨̳̲̳͖͓̐̓̑͘͝ͅ's Downfall

The magician looks over at the window, perched on his bed. The light hit everything but him, making it easy for him to see outside, making him feel oddly relaxed. He saw an oddly close light, confused, but part of him decided not to bother. He hadn't felt his best since the last battle with Anti.

He stood up, heading towards the window, letting the chilling air cover him. He looked over towards Anti's knife.

The egos had trusted him with it, so Anti wouldn't get it back. And, if it was magic, he'd know how to handle it.

He walked over to inspect the knife, for the first time in those weeks. He'd constantly feel urges to pick it up, but refused them until now. He grabbed the handle of the knife, next to his mask, picking it up from on top of the dresser. He looked around it, seeing nothing special.

He looked straight forward, seeing himself in the mirror, but... not him. His eyes were small voids of black, apart from a small green glow where his irises would be. He jumped back, shocked and scared. He slowly puts the knife back on the dresser, hoping that would set everything back to normal, but to no avail.

He pulls his wand out of his pocket, staring at the mirror. Maybe there's a spell to reverse this...?

Shouting from outside was the only thing pulling his gaze away from the mirror. Marvin heads towards the window, staring out. He sees Jackie's large ball of fire held above him, Anti stood infront of him.

Marvin's eyes widened as he saw Anti. He rushed back over to the dresser. "Gotta get this away from him..."

He puts his hand over the knife, his entire body freezing from a strange sensation. He picks up the knife, the green glow in his eyes staring at it. He smiled, picking up his cat mask, putting it on.

I'm back...

He slashes his wand to the ground, disappearing in a cloud of pink and white smoke.

That means...the knife made him like this? Probably enchanted, but it's away from him now. It's with...
"Oh God..."