wow

NOTE: this is after baki fout Spec and on the day he takes his fitness test.

At school
Baki pov

"Hello students " sensei said, I wasn't really listening though, I was still focused of the stinging pain on my cheek from when I fought spec.

'I wonder when I'll run into the other convicts' I thought, leaning on my elbow as I was thinking, blocking out senseis voice as he blabbed about something or other.

"MR HANMA!" I looked up to see his red face and the other students giggling about me.
"Were you listening to ANYTHING I was  just saying ?"

'Shit'
"Um yes sir " I'm lying thru my teeth. Hope he doesn't ask anymore questions.

"Then please repeat what I just said " sensei said with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Ummm, uhhh"
"Exactly, please try to listen next time hanma"
"Yes sir" I say as I slouched back into my seat. Sensei turns back to the class.

"Anyways class, as I was saying before I had to address mr hanma, there will be a new transfer student from America, please try and treat her kindly as she has never been to Japan before". He says, ' but why is there a blush on his face' I wonder.

"Please come in ms Norten"

The class was silent and I'm pretty neutral so I just went back to starring out the windows.

Gasp!!!!!!

Even as i heard them gasping in shock i was still looking out side thinking about spec.

Mias POV

'God I'm so fucking nervous '
I think as I  pace a little, butterflies in my stomach fluttering from my nervousness.

"Please come in ms Norten"!

'Oh shit oh shit oh shit, I'm not ready for more people to see me like this,  I look so fat ugggghhhh' I think as I slowly walk in the classroom.

Gasp!!!

'What are these fuckers gasping about?!  Never seen a fat black girl before.' I angrily think as I walk a little faster to get this over with.

'Meh to be fair its Japan so they probably haven't '

Once I get to the front of the class I see mixed reactions from the students.

Normal pov

As Mia stood there most of the students were feeling different things .

The male students were feeling horny and were basically eye molesting her , but Mia mistook it as disappointment and disgust,  she thought that they were groossed out by all her fat.

The female students felt a mix envy and disgust. They were envious of her large bust and little waist and her beautiful smooth skin and the attention she got from the boys. And disgusted at the fat of her thighs and ass.

Mia didn't recognize the envy.

'Damn it mia dont just stand there and say something'. She thought nervously.

"Ms Norten please introduce yourself ".

"Oh! Yeah sorry,  hello my name is Mia Norten and I came here from America, Washington to be exact, I'm happy to be here " she says in her amerian accent, shuffling around in a mix of embarrassment and anxiety.

The students just stared in shock.

'Fuck fuck fuck why aren't they saying anything, why do they keep staring,'

"Ok thank you ms Norten,  please take a  seat in that empty desk over there " the teacher says as he points over to the seat next to baki, who was still spacing out and staring out the window 

"HANMA!!" He yells at the red headed boy who looked up in boredom,  his eyes slightly widening as he spots mia standing there.

'Damn shes-shes just wow' Bali thinks as he gawked at her. "Yes sensei?" He says as he  tears his eyes away from Mias curvy body.

"Ms Norten here will be sitting next to you from hear on out, she will also be sharing a text book with you till she gets her own." The teacher says.

The boys turn and glare at baki , wishing that they could trade places with the lucky boy.

"Yes sensei " Baki sighs in disbelief,  slouching back into his seat as the beautiful black girl walk towards him, her wide hips swaying and her large breasts bouncing ever so slightly.

' Well fuck, looks like I'll be stuck with him the rest of class, and wow is this baki guy really hot' she thinks as she sits down next to baki.

'I'll just move closer next to him so I can see his text book better' mia thinks as she easily lifts the desk and plops it right next to baki.

Unknowingly to her, the moment she does this the whole class gawked at her once more, for they didn't expect for such a small girl to lift such a large and heavy desk like it was a piece of paper .

'Damn shes stronger than most women, I better keep an eye on her' thought baki as he watched her sit down next to him,  so close that there arms were touching.

'Shes so soft ' 'his muscles are so hard' they thought at the same time.

"Ok class, now that we got that out of the way turn your textbooks  to page 174" sensei said as he turn around,  chalk in one hand and book in the other.