"Mommy, why are there all these people? I'm scared."

"We'll be okay. This is called an airport and this is what they're supposed to look like."

"I don't like airport."

"It will be over soon." All of us go through security and end up at our gate. We then go and board the plane.

"Mommy, I want to go home."

"It's okay sweetie. We're only going to be gone for a couple of days. Olivia then curls up in a ball with her head down.

"Is she okay?" Joe asks.

"She'll be fine. At the end she'll probably want to go back on the plane. New things scare her." As we take off I hold her hand and I hold her hand once again when we land in Nashville. After we land I pick her up and carry her the rest of the way to baggage claim. The entire time she has her head hidden in my neck. We grab our bags and take a car to a hotel where she's quiet most of the way. Did I just traumatize my child? I drop my bags in the hotel room and she runs and jumps on the bed which sounds about right.

"Mommy, these beds are so squishy!" She begins to jump up and down on them.

"Liv, stop jumping or you'll hurt yourself." I pick her up and off the bed.

"Awww but mommy!"

"How about we go get food?"

"Okay!" She jumps out of my arms and runs to the door. This child does so many 180's.

"I know a good place to go eat. I'll pay, it's fine." Joe says standing in the corner.

"Really?"

"Yeah. They have great Mac and cheese too for Liv."

"I'm guessing the only reason you know this is because you tried the mac and cheese."

"It's good mac and cheese!"

"Come on, let's go." I take Olivia's hand and walk out with her. She looks at all the lights and the buildings as she walks out.

"I like Nashville." She says.

"Me too..." correction, liked. I use to love this place until I was kicked to the curb and had to raise myself.

•            •            •

I see Olivia stuffing her mouth with mac and cheese while trying to speak, which isn't very understandable.

"Honey, you gotta eat the food before you speak." I chuckle but she still continues to pick up a bad habit.

"She's funny." Joe says.

"I know. She's the perfect child."

"You sure you don't want any wine?" Joe asks.

"Nah I'm good. Gotta stay in perfect condition for the audition." Lie plus truth equals...truth? I'll take it as truth.

"Understandable. Universal is about 10 minutes away so we can sleep in. I imagine that won't be possible though."

"How did you know I never sleep?" I ridicule.

"Mommy, I like this place." She says with her mouth finally not full.

"Well, Joe was the one who said we should come here and he's paying for it."

"Joe is nice."

"Yes he is. You should say thank you."

"Thank you, Jooeee."

"You're welcome." He says before taking a bite of food.

"Did you grow up in Nashville or something?" Stupid question as he doesn't have an American accent.